Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PERTH-help for newbies!

PERTH-help for newbies!

Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:47 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Just checking if anyone is coming to the coffee morning this lunchtime as all the regulars I am in contact with are busy today and dont want to be on my todd! I am happy to host one but not if I have no takers!!
Hi there. I'm very keen to come, but last Thursday was aircon man, and today is pool fence man! I'll check the thread next Thursday or PM you as should be free of all delivery/maintenance people by then!

Hope you weren't on your tod today tho'!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:01 am
joveazey

Hi,

Can you let me know when the next one is as I've only just seen this thread and can't make today. Thanks.

Jo

Old Aug 27th 2005, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

There will be a meeting next Thursday if there are a few of you who are interested. 12.30 though not 12 noon. Dome Cafe, Hilary's, Sorrento Quay. I have loads of info for new migrants if anyone wants me to bring it along. Family benefit info, settlement agent info, real estate info (as I used to work in real estate), medicare info and some useful local info from a brochure I picked up a while ago. Let me know who intends coming and if anyone wants me to lug the useful info along!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 10:15 am
Just Joined

ladysarah is an unknown quantity at this point

There will be a meeting next Thursday if there are a few of you who are interested. 12.30 though not 12 noon. Dome Cafe, Hilary's, Sorrento Quay. I have loads of info for new migrants if anyone wants me to bring it along. Family benefit info, settlement agent info, real estate info (as I used to work in real estate), medicare info and some useful local info from a brochure I picked up a while ago. Let me know who intends coming and if anyone wants me to lug the useful info along!

Myself & my husband will be there,we were unable to make last thursdays as we were moving into a rental place that day and things took longer than expected.Please bring your info as it would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ladysarah
Myself & my husband will be there,we were unable to make last thursdays as we were moving into a rental place that day and things took longer than expected.Please bring your info as it would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Ok, will do. We have never had a man at the coffee mornings. That will be a first, didn't know there where any that did that sort of thing, I want one that does that!!
Old Aug 28th 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Ok, will do. We have never had a man at the coffee mornings. That will be a first, didn't know there where any that did that sort of thing, I want one that does that!!
Hiya, Should be able to make it again this Thurs. 12.30 is better this week as it's school sports day in the morning. See you there!
Yvonne
Old Aug 29th 2005, 8:04 am
Just Joined

ladysarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

He is one of the newer models! He did screw his face up a bit when I asked him so you will probably see him just the once. See you thursday 12.30
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:43 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

See you all there tomorrow (with my little 'un in tow).
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
See you all there tomorrow (with my little 'un in tow).
Well it's a familiar story from me. Littlen #1 has gastroenteritis and Little #2 is recovering from a hospital visit (again). Sorry.

Perhaps when we are healthy you could come to us? (New house moving over the next few weeks)
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:51 am
kneading my cushion

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Well it's a familiar story from me. Littlen #1 has gastroenteritis and Little #2 is recovering from a hospital visit (again). Sorry.

Perhaps when we are healthy you could come to us? (New house moving over the next few weeks)
Oh god, you poor thing! So much for moving here for the healthy lifestyle! You guys have really been through it! Good luck with the move into the new house BTW.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 4:00 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am new to Perth and wondered when the next meet at Hillary's will be. I would love to come along with my 3 year old in tow. I live in Sorrento.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
Oh god, you poor thing! So much for moving here for the healthy lifestyle! You guys have really been through it! Good luck with the move into the new house BTW.
Yep, it's a total laugh. That's exactly why we moved here

Hopefully he'll be building up his immunity for the future - that's what I'm hanging on to anyway.

Both asleep at the moment - bliss. Now a few more minutes on here then it's off to clean the house. Love being a career woman again!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am new to Perth and wondered when the next meet at Hillary's will be. I would love to come along with my 3 year old in tow. I live in Sorrento.
Next meeting 12.30pm tomorrow Dome Cafe Hilarys Sorrento Quay.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Thanks to all those that came on Thursday and to those that went to the 'Girls night in!!'. See you Thursday 12.30!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Just found out I dont have to work Thursday so I will definately be at the next coffee morning this Thursday (25th) at Dome, Hilary's, 12 noon. Thanks to all that turned up last week. Any newbies please dont feel initimidated as we are all a really friendly bunch and only want to help and to make new friends. We love to hear everyones migration stories etc. Hope to see you all on Thursday if you can make it! Larissa ,how's the new house?
Not in there yet but moving soon! Hectic!
Sorry I missed you all last week, nipper has been ill and now I have caught it! Hope to catch up with you all soon,
Take care
Larissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.