Reload this Page >

PERTH-help for newbies!

PERTH-help for newbies!

Old Apr 20th 2006, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Coffee meet on today as normal. 12pm, Dome Cafe Hillarys. Tied up kids welcome!!
Bah thanks for that... i got that just as i arrived at work!! so as your enjoying yourself and having a gossip... i'll be slaving away!!! not sure if i will manage to get a thursday off now... oh well i can but try

Have fun... see you soon

Steve
Old Apr 20th 2006, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Coffee meet on today as normal. 12pm, Dome Cafe Hillarys. Tied up kids welcome!!
Hi guys,

Three newbies arriving soon. We have posted on this thread at the beginning and now have our new visas and are flying out from the UK (one way yippee) on 20th March.

Please let us know when the first meet is after the 21st and we hope to meet up with you.

Jon, Lilian and Josh
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:48 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanna a say a big thanks the meet is a great idea and you make us newbies feel really welcome and with sooooooo much advice!!

Cheers All

Kris xx
Old May 2nd 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi

Just arrived yesterday to Freo, got 4 weeks here. Hopefully they are busy working on our visa as we "type" and when we arrive back in the UK on 28th May there is an envelope with positive news, ie. YES!!!

Anyway, never mind about that, please can you tell me when the next meet is at Hilary's. Would love to go and meet you all. Do you mind if I bring a blokey type person, ie. my boyfriend Paul. May be persuaded to buy the cakes!!! He could also adapt to being an honary girly in disguise (doesnt do thongs, except on feet!!)

Arls
xx
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:19 pm
Nearly living the dream!!

anthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enoughanthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enough

Hi!

My husband and I emigrate on 5th August. We are familiar with Perth as my parents live out there, though I'm keen to meet new people. I'm 25 and am a primary teacher. I'd love to meet up at some point around that time (providing something has been arranged?) and have a good ol' natter - the coffee and cake sounds fab!

I think it's a great idea to have these gatherings and I look forward to meeting up with some of you very soon!
Kate.

Coffee meet up as usual, 12/12.30pm Dome Cafe, tomorrow, Hillary's Boat Harbour! All welcome!
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anthonyandkatewagstaff
Hi!

My husband and I emigrate on 5th August. We are familiar with Perth as my parents live out there, though I'm keen to meet new people. I'm 25 and am a primary teacher. I'd love to meet up at some point around that time (providing something has been arranged?) and have a good ol' natter - the coffee and cake sounds fab!

I think it's a great idea to have these gatherings and I look forward to meeting up with some of you very soon!
Kate.
Hi I'm a teacher too and hope to make it out later this year (probably christmas). Heading for around Hilary's - we think, would love to meet new people, I'll keep an eye on this thread to find out when the meets are.
Thanks
Michelle
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:59 pm
Nearly living the dream!!

anthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enoughanthonyandkatewagstaff will become famous soon enough

Sounds good - I'll keep my eyes peeled too!

Are you from the primary or secondary gang? I'm teaching primary (year 5 at the mo.) Am only in my second year but am loving it. Soon we'll be telling the kiddies to pop their sunnies on and reach for their sun hats - hmmm! Sounds good doesn't it!

Speak soon, Kate
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anthonyandkatewagstaff
Sounds good - I'll keep my eyes peeled too!

Are you from the primary or secondary gang? I'm teaching primary (year 5 at the mo.) Am only in my second year but am loving it. Soon we'll be telling the kiddies to pop their sunnies on and reach for their sun hats - hmmm! Sounds good doesn't it!

Speak soon, Kate
I am in the lucky position that I teach primary and secondary. I am secondary PE trained but am in a private school so teach the 7- 18 age group. Took some time to get used to 7 year olds but I enjoy it now!
Michelle
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

thehoweys is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also a teacher (secondary) hoping to be in Perth at end of the year! If they would just hurry up and send the YES email!!!! Just thought I'd post as well as couldn't beleive the coincidences!!!
Susan x
Old May 3rd 2006, 12:08 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi

Just arrived yesterday to Freo, got 4 weeks here. Hopefully they are busy working on our visa as we "type" and when we arrive back in the UK on 28th May there is an envelope with positive news, ie. YES!!!

Anyway, never mind about that, please can you tell me when the next meet is at Hilary's. Would love to go and meet you all. Do you mind if I bring a blokey type person, ie. my boyfriend Paul. May be persuaded to buy the cakes!!! He could also adapt to being an honary girly in disguise (doesnt do thongs, except on feet!!)

Arls
xx
Hi

We still meet every Thrusday at the Dome cafe in Hillarys at 12.30pm,

sam
Old May 3rd 2006, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point

He could also adapt to being an honary girly in disguise (doesnt do thongs, except on feet!!)
so i guess its the sarong, bikini and (foot) thongs for him then

im sure it will be a useful meet for you.. wish i could go but tied up with work... (and cream cakes cost too much )i think we need a weekend meet too (any excuse for a beer!) anyway it was a very useful meet for us and gave us the positive side of being over here unlike some of the posts in this here forum!

enjoy and good luck with the visa

Steve
Old May 3rd 2006, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thehoweys
I am also a teacher (secondary) hoping to be in Perth at end of the year! If they would just hurry up and send the YES email!!!! Just thought I'd post as well as couldn't beleive the coincidences!!!
Susan x
We have just got our Yes today - totally out of the blue - we thought it would be another month or so! Head is still buzzing - so much to do!!
Hopefully see you in Perth for christmas!
Michelle
Old May 3rd 2006, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by micged
We have just got our Yes today - totally out of the blue - we thought it would be another month or so! Head is still buzzing - so much to do!!
Hopefully see you in Perth for christmas!
Michelle
Congratulations
Old May 3rd 2006, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

thehoweys is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW Michelle, Congratulations!!!!
What type of visa did you apply for and when? If you don't mind me asking?!!
Have a great night celebrating!!!
Susan x
Old May 3rd 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thehoweys
WOW Michelle, Congratulations!!!!
What type of visa did you apply for and when? If you don't mind me asking?!!
Have a great night celebrating!!!
Susan x
Hi, it is a 136 non modl with me (teacher) as lead applicant. We applied end of July 05, case officer end of Feb 06 , meds mid march 06 BIg Yes today!!!
Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.