Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - has now cheered me up!!!!

Perth - has now cheered me up!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:43 am
Account Closed

BristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud of
Default Perth - has now cheered me up!!!!

You may have read my last post (Perth - will somebody please cheer me up) about how much I was struggling in Perth and almost wanting to give up and go home.

Well 2 weeks later....

I have a job!
We move into our nice rental in Scarborough on Sunday
Will be meeting up in Kings Park hopefully with the people who cheered me up with their replies
Fireworks at Sorrento beach after (with fish and chips)
Our shipping is delivered on wednesday
I'm coping with the weather better
And the flies seem to have gone
I have 6 weeks b4 I start work so will have a nice holiday period before starting

Life is good, thanks everyone

Have I got the record for smileys
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - has now cheered me up!!!!

Originally Posted by BristolBeary
You may have read my last post (Perth - will somebody please cheer me up) about how much I was struggling in Perth and almost wanting to give up and go home.

Well 2 weeks later....

I have a job!
Will be meeting up in Kings Park hopefully with the people who cheered me up with their replies
I have 6 weeks b4 I start work so will have a nice holiday period before starting

This really made me smile. I'm so pleased that you have stuck with it and are now feeling better. You truly do have to give it a fair go.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:16 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your job
It does just take a bit of time, it can't be done overnight.
Now all your OH needs is a Next
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thats great news. Congratulations on the job.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

superb, really glad you have settled in a bit more
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

hey! ...pleased things are picking up for ya.

Dave
Oldham
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Great news on the job

Glad to hear your now settling into your newlifes long may it continue

Suexx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Well 2 weeks later....

I have a job!

hi bristolbeary,

congratulations and hope life continues to be good for you

Karma on its way for your new life and job !
sarah
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey,,its good to talk..isnt it?

so pleased for you...

see you sunday,,we using your fly spray or mine..

have a great weekend..

M
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Great to hear thing are looking better for you guys, hope to see you Sunday.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:14 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Well 2 weeks later....

I have a job!

Glad it's working out for you. Despite what some say on here, Perth is a great place to live.

Enjoy.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Great things have gone so well, see you Sunday, (tomorrow)

Storms
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice

Hi

Just wanted to say congrats on the new job. I've also just been offered a job after a couple of months searching (Java/J2EE). I was about to give up on Perth and start applying for work in Sydney. Glad I gave it more time though. Good luck!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

BristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IRBaboon
Hi

Just wanted to say congrats on the new job. I've also just been offered a job after a couple of months searching (Java/J2EE). I was about to give up on Perth and start applying for work in Sydney. Glad I gave it more time though. Good luck!
Congrats! Out of interest where to, it may be the same company? Dialog is the company where I've got a job as a J2EE Software Developer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.