Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girls Night Out

Perth Girls Night Out

Old Jul 10th 2003, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Perth Girls Night Out

Hi - only me

It's been brought to my attention (by myself) that it's all very nice having barbies and stuff with the families but what we balding, pimplie, putting weight on girlies need is a good piss up!

So hands up who would be interested in a serious hangover/bit of a boogie and leaving the husbands & kids at home. (well we all know how difficult it is to get a babysitter!)

I know we all know a few folk of the site so if we all get together and swap drunken stories then it should be quite a giggle. But if anyone fancies a quiter night then that's fine as long as you do it somewhere else! (only joking).

If there are people arriving within the next couple of months then come along as it'll probably take me bleedin' ages to sort it out anyway.

Diane

Let me know & I'll put my organising head on.
Old Jul 10th 2003, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Diane

Just been saying to Louise it is very nice to sit and drink large quantities of wine at peoples houses but it woul be great to put on some decent clothes and have a boogie!!

Joondalup is supposed to be a good night out and easy for cabs??

Love Manda
Old Jul 10th 2003, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: Perth Girls Night Out

great idea diane, if only i was coming to perth!
go girl!
Old Jul 10th 2003, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

great idea diane, if only i was coming to perth!

well isn't this a good enough excuse to have a change of direction!!!
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:22 am
sue rose

Default Re: Perth Girls Night Out

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Hi - only me

It's been brought to my attention (by myself) that it's all very nice having barbies and stuff with the families but what we balding, pimplie, putting weight on girlies need is a good piss up!

So hands up who would be interested in a serious hangover/bit of a boogie and leaving the husbands & kids at home. (well we all know how difficult it is to get a babysitter!)

I know we all know a few folk of the site so if we all get together and swap drunken stories then it should be quite a giggle. But if anyone fancies a quiter night then that's fine as long as you do it somewhere else! (only joking).

If there are people arriving within the next couple of months then come along as it'll probably take me bleedin' ages to sort it out anyway.

Diane

Let me know & I'll put my organising head on.
Hi Diane

Excellent idea I,m up for it. We are due in Perth the first week in August, just keep us all posted on details and also if you need any help to organise it.

Sue R

Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:28 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

count me in...although im not sure when we will arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no later than 3rd october tho..!!!!

Last edited by yvsie; Jul 10th 2003 at 10:30 am.
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:40 am
tia
Forum Regular

tia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi diane,i arrive in perth on aug 22nd,so if it after that date me and my daughter who is 19 would love to come with you all....im stopping south of perth in willetton at my sisters till we get sorted with somewere to live...could you arrange it somewhere central so it suitable for most to meet ...
Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Di,

Count me in, and Jopaulss just had a text from her to say she wants to come too.

I am South of the River, if that helps with your arranging. I am dying to get glammed up in clothes that longer seem to fit!! and to get absolutley drunk and make a complete and utter fool of myself!!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon on where and when.

If it is close by to me, your all more than welcome to crash on my sofa!!

Love Jo
Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Stevandiane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Diane
That sounds like a FAB idea - I'm 30 and me and my partner will be arriving in Joondalup late July early August - I don't have any children to arrange a babysitter for however my partner sometimes needs babysitting Does that count ?

Look forward to hearing the update and if you need any help organising it just let me know.

Diane

and more
Old Jul 10th 2003, 3:03 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default me too!!

Hi Di

Sounds like a fab idea! Thing is, Im not getting to Perth until around October probably, so if you do one before then, your just gonna have to do another!!
What a great way to start a social life in Oz, having a blinding night getting completly sloshed with complete strangers!! Excellent!!
Old Jul 10th 2003, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea. If I am there, would love to come. Keep us posted as to when.
If I miss the first one, count me in on the next.

Whisky
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

well isn't this a good enough excuse to have a change of direction!!! [/QUOTE]

its a bit too far from the goldcoast! i do intend to visit perth once we've settled so i'll get in touch then. sounds like you have really started something!
karen
Old Jul 11th 2003, 4:19 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Yeh, count me in. Although it seems ages since I last had a girly night out, not use to drinking anymore!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2003, 7:49 am
tia
Forum Regular

tia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,when this night out is arranged have any of you all got any daughters aged around 18,19,20ish that you could bring along?my daughters 19 and i thought it might be a good idea as a way of her making new friends.....regards marie
Old Jul 11th 2003, 8:32 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

I havent got a daughter that age..mine are 14 and 10yrs but i have a son who will be 19 in september. I am sure he would appreciate new friends esp of the female variety!!

maybe we could get them chatting now marie?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.