Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girls Must Read This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perth Girls Must Read This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:15 am
Go Banana's !!

Talking Perth Girls Must Read This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two reasons for writing this, numero uno:

Coffee morning at Siren's 12 noon Thursday, all welcome, bring your best shooooz for a celebration of womankind and a plate (preferably with some food on)

Second reason :

I have found the best website for reasonably priced shoes:

www.chineselaundry.com

I found this 'cos it was printed on the bottom of the shoes I bought yesterday.

If you click on the titles on the home page eg - 'evening', then click on the individual shoe, it enlarges the pic and then presents itself with all the colour options - FANTASTIC

Go to page 2 on the evening section and the 'jet set' shoe comes in 13 different colours!!!!!!!!

I'm in heaven, some really cool 'Maggy' and 'Siren' styles if I'm not mistaken too (and the prices won't break the bank average $40 !!!)

Happy browsing - ooh and don't forget the coffee morning too.

Jill

Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:23 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Perth Girls Must Read This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Coffee morning at Siren's 12 noon Thursday, all welcome, bring your best shooooz for a celebration of womankind and a plate (preferably with some food on)

Second reason :

www.chineselaundry.com

If you click on the titles on the home page eg - 'evening', then click on the individual shoe, it enlarges the pic and then presents itself with all the colour options - FANTASTIC

Go to page 2 on the evening section and the 'jet set' shoe comes in 13 different colours!!!!!!!!

I'm in heaven, some really cool 'Maggy' and 'Siren' styles if I'm not mistaken too (and the prices won't break the bank average $40 !!!)

Jill

I won't rest 'til every girl in Perth has read this, a decent proportion of the shoes are in the sale too, some great colourful slip on heals for $29:99 and they are laether too.

Go on girls you deserve it !!!!!!! 'Jules' and 'Grace' in the evening section come in some amazing colours and if you click on the image again it gets bigger, God I'm so excited, just thought I had to share it with you.

Jill

Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I won't rest 'til every girl in Perth has read this, a decent proportion of the shoes are in the sale too, some great colourful slip on heals for $29:99 and they are laether too.

Go on girls you deserve it !!!!!!! 'Jules' and 'Grace' in the evening section come in some amazing colours and if you click on the image again it gets bigger, God I'm so excited, just thought I had to share it with you.

Jill
Oooooh I love the section of kitten heals, quite fancy a pair of "waffles", but have a self-imposed ban on spending money on frivilous stuff till hubby gets a job!
Thanks for the invite though, will try to be there but the car broke down today, am feeling a bit narked
Larissa
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Fantastic!! wont be in Perth for another 59 days but I'm with you girls in spirit. Am thinking about a pair of the Stella boots in white for the pole dancing....or are they a bit tame....
Cheers
Yv
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:34 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by YFitz
Fantastic!! wont be in Perth for another 59 days but I'm with you girls in spirit. Am thinking about a pair of the Stella boots in white for the pole dancing....or are they a bit tame....
Cheers
Yv
sounds like you'll fit in just fine !!

LOL

Warren

Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Second reason :

www.chineselaundry.com

Jill
OMG!!!! If you had any idea what a shoe-a-holic I am...
I am hooked already! I LOVE this site! You deserve praise and worship from on high for bringing us such bounty!

I cannot wait to get to Oz and start stocking up! I love the woodgrain soles on some of the sandals! Especially Taffy!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:40 am
Go Banana's !!

Slight problem girls, I didn't read the small print and the on-line shoes only available in the States and Canada DER DER DER, but.....there are stockists in Perth, David Jones etc.

Sorry to build up hopes
Jill

Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:59 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

you have brought joy to my life I have a boot fetish (feel better for admitting that) thigh, knee, 3/4 whatever, as long as they have high heels - I feel so relieved that I will not be alone. There will be fewer crocs cos will have to match the handbag

Sel x
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

New shoes have just been delivered so will give them an airing on Thurs at coffee......................have seen some more fab ones on internet!!! Siren have pm'd you with some cherry ones!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Also whilst we are sorting out coffee meets, please sign up below for girls night out next Weds 17th Nov (its a tame one...sorry...lol...), for trip to pics to see Bridget Jones - Edge of Reason, aiming for somewhere centralish like Innaloo...

Teresa
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:04 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

I can hear the grown from all the mens wallets from here!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:15 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
Also whilst we are sorting out coffee meets, please sign up below for girls night out next Weds 17th Nov (its a tame one...sorry...lol...), for trip to pics to see Bridget Jones - Edge of Reason, aiming for somewhere centralish like Innaloo...

Teresa
Sounds good! I'm in!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:37 pm
Go Banana's !!

BUMP

I'm in.

Jill

Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:30 am
Go Banana's !!

Bumpity bump bump

Just incase any Perth girlies have missed this and want to come along to either event, would hate to think there is anyone out there who feels lonely or too shy to come, just let us know.

Jill

Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:45 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpity bump bump

Just incase any Perth girlies have missed this and want to come along to either event, would hate to think there is anyone out there who feels lonely or too shy to come, just let us know.

Jill

OMG you lot have a hard life.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.