Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and know how to)

Perth Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and know how to)

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:30 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Perth Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and know how to)

It's 1:19am as I write this and we have had a cracking ( ) night out at a male strip joint - Collar and Cuffs.

Lots of cute 'mus-culs' to ogle at and one particular fine specimen, hey girls!!!

Our cheeks are hurting :scared: and I can't sleep just yet. Come in starving hungry and just sat and ate the roast veg salad I forgot to take to Maggy's today - don't worry dol make you some more.

We really had such a giggle, with some of the crew getting more involved than others - hey this little guy is tired of winking. Speaking of winking, we still have yet to discover whether the costumes tonight were 'sock enhanced'. If not there are some mighty fine guys on the loose in Perth tonight (there he is again)

Some of the guys 'Mr Chocolate' and 'Old guy with dodgy hair, but great pole dancing skills' were a bit dodgy, but on the whole a great night had by all.

A photo will follow shortly...................................

Madame Sin and I are idea forming so whatch this space................

Thanks girls, same time next week

Jill

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and know how to)

Well here it is......the evidence......tummy and cheeks hurting here, had such a laugh
Attached Thumbnails Perth Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (and know how to)-collar-cuffs.jpg  
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
Well here it is......the evidence......tummy and cheeks hurting here, had such a laugh

Whoaaa! the man bottom left has had his eyes removed - what sort of evening was it
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:36 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
It's 1:19am as I write this and we have had a cracking ( ) night out at a male strip joint - Collar and Cuffs.

Lots of cute 'mus-culs' to ogle at and one particular fine specimen, hey girls!!!

Our cheeks are hurting :scared: and I can't sleep just yet. Come in starving hungry and just sat and ate the roast veg salad I forgot to take to Maggy's today - don't worry dol make you some more.

We really had such a giggle, with some of the crew getting more involved than others - hey this little guy is tired of winking. Speaking of winking, we still have yet to discover whether the costumes tonight were 'sock enhanced'. If not there are some mighty fine guys on the loose in Perth tonight (there he is again)

Some of the guys 'Mr Chocolate' and 'Old guy with dodgy hair, but great pole dancing skills' were a bit dodgy, but on the whole a great night had by all.

A photo will follow shortly...................................

Madame Sin and I are idea forming so whatch this space................

Thanks girls, same time next week

Jill
missed you all loads tonight girls and have cried buckets with meg going home.

I need loads of roast veg salad on Thursday doll, just to cheer me up and another Anne Summers party at Madam Sins house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:39 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Whoaaa! the man bottom left has had his eyes removed - what sort of evening was it
A brilliant evening, would have been even better though if we had seen more of Mr M'n'M !

Next time we go its got to be after we've completed pole dancing lessons then we can give them a good run for their money
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:42 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
missed you all loads tonight girls and have cried buckets with meg going home.

I need loads of roast veg salad on Thursday doll, just to cheer me up and another Anne Summers party at Madam Sins house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Missed you loads last night maggy. need to organise something soon when your not working late to cheer you up.

Oh and dont forget that highland games thing we spoke about ages ago is on 2 weeks today !!!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:03 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
As soon as I saw the pic I thought 'and at what point in the evening were the guy's eyes removed?'
I noticed exactly the same :scared: , he was the waiter and perhaps wasn't allowed to look.

I've woke up with a very sore throat and have lost my voice, MR B thinks that's excellent.

Maggy babes, WE WILL have a night out very soon, I miss my Fridays with the girls in Newcastle, just wait 'til Madame Sin and I open our own club!!!!...................

Jill

Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Excellent girls, i had a great time its 9.40 and i have just crawled out of bed. Dont think i hae laughed, smiled and grinned as much as i did last night.
Brilliant time thanks girls see you all soon

Joanne
Old Nov 6th 2004, 1:19 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

lol, had a great time! Am glad though that I didn't tell you lot that it's our 1 year anniversary tomorrow(sunday), and that I didn't even have a hen's night!
Regret I didn't go up when Mr M&M tried to pull me up!
Though yes, it was definetly something like socks...

Right, off soon, to Mundaring Weir Hotel (up in the hills) to celebrate.
Have to leave there early in the morning though, picking up a friend who's coming over from Melbourne for the Blues at Bridgetown next weekend. She's arriving around 9am Sunday morning at the airport!

Btw, if noone is doing anything next weekend, and you have the WHOLE weekend free(it's a bit far for 1 day), and don't hate bluesy music, check out: www.bluesatbridgetown.com.au
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:48 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Excellent girls, i had a great time its 9.40 and i have just crawled out of bed. Dont think i hae laughed, smiled and grinned as much as i did last night.
Brilliant time thanks girls see you all soon

Joanne

trust you to be at the front of the pic

glad you lot had fun.........Im not jealous honest!

All I can say is.........come on girls south of the river.........we should be having nights out like this!!!!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:04 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Had a FAB time girls. Laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt and I thik I may officially be incontinent LOL. Woke up this morning (unfortunately I only got about 4 hours of severely interupted sleep) at 6:30 because some sales twit in Sydney forgot about the time difference *grumble grumble*

I also had very little voice to speak of which Mr. Siren thought was pretty funny.

Honestly, I was relieved by how tame it was... had awful visions of nastiness!!
Can't wait for the next girls night out! I always have a great time with you ladies!

Siren
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:14 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hey girls, thanks for a fab night out!

Big thanks to Madame Sin for getting us free tickets!! and Jo for driving me safely! Also Christina for introducing me to a fab new drink! and Jill for pretending to be my girl so that we weren't hit on! It was fun

I hope you girls had a relaxing day, we did... on the beach which was great but about a million flies decided to go to the beach too uuurrrggghhh! VERY annoying so we retreated back to our pool where there are no flies?!

Anyway, thanks again girls!
Sunchaser
xxx
PS: Mairi, is the last weekend in November ok for you? Will ring you later this week.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 10:04 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by Simone
lol, had a great time! Am glad though that I didn't tell you lot that it's our 1 year anniversary tomorrow(sunday), and that I didn't even have a hen's night!
Regret I didn't go up when Mr M&M tried to pull me up!
Though yes, it was definetly something like socks...

<snip>
Congratulations for tomorrow Simone and Pascal.

LOL if we had known we wouldnt have let you refuse Mr M'n'M's offer !
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:39 am
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

Oh and dont forget that highland games thing we spoke about ages ago is on 2 weeks today !!!

Need I comment! Tossing the caber and stuff....

Next thing, someone will be relating the poles to what is worn under the kilt!

Check out the Elizabethan Village pub if you fancy some beer brewed on the premises.. the wheat beer is nice!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

The Welsh Wizard & co is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Girls !!!!

Hi There, Ive read with "green" eyes about your nites out :scared: and when I get over to Mandurah in hopefully 2 years hope
that we " girls" down there have as much fun as you lot - good on ya divas go for it. Keep the messages coming,look forward to the next installment.............. :scared:
LORI XXX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.