Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girls, Aussie guys n' Russell Crowe

Perth Girls, Aussie guys n' Russell Crowe

Old Sep 30th 2003, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Perth Girls, Aussie guys n' Russell Crowe

Well we survived Perth Girls Night Out - Jo's (matt & Jo) bum was pinched so many times she is now a size 6, Pookins mate pulled everything in sight, Mandas boob tube was a hit (say no more)
Lou Lou got off with Russell Crowe who was playing in the venue next door and the best me and Jopaulss could do was pull a lesbian between us!!

A good night was had by all, the band was groovy, the booze expensive and the cops had a tussle with someone on the road to top things off.

For those that managed to come along - thanks girls.

Diane
Old Sep 30th 2003, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Perth Girls, Aussie guys n' Russell Crowe

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Well we survived Perth Girls Night Out - Jo's (matt & Jo) bum was pinched so many times she is now a size 6, Pookins mate pulled everything in sight, Mandas boob tube was a hit (say no more)
Lou Lou got off with Russell Crowe who was playing in the venue next door and the best me and Jopaulss could do was pull a lesbian between us!!

A good night was had by all, the band was groovy, the booze expensive and the cops had a tussle with someone on the road to top things off.

For those that managed to come along - thanks girls.

Diane
Bris girls need something like this, Pollyannas Hen night perhaps?

Last Hens night I went to here was a Wedding shower with lots of kitcheware gifts and a few games involving winning potato peelers. Hilight of the evening was when my SIL made a huge origami dick out of the tablecloth.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Diane

Had fab time had faaar too much chardonnay and was found telling a street lamp HOW MUCH I loved it !!!

Oh dear !!!

Manda
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi Girls
Well what can i say , had a fantastic time , lots of drink and laughs , come on Di she was better than all the guys there though wasnt she paul said we should have bought her home Had a great time will do it again when Yvsie gets here
Joanne xx
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

You'll bloody well wait for me for the next one, even though i will be the size of a small (ok large) house and need to sit down everywhere we go
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:49 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Was great to put names to faces. Jan (my mate) will laugh about the pulling bit - if she can remember!

She was very poorly the next day, which is a worry as we both drank the same and I felt fine!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 1:01 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds fab!! Im jealous!!!!

Hope you are all up for another go when I get there!!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

barbs is an unknown quantity at this point

ok are you serious about the Russell Crowe bit????????????
Old Sep 30th 2003, 2:57 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

you better had do it all again when i get there girlies...

even if it has to be a girlie night in at our rental!!!!!

Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Your on Yvsie will all come to your place , sure nige wont mind Barbs ,Russell was playing a gig next door , but the band we heard was better , the guy who was being wrestled to the ground by police outside was calling Russell Crowe a w***** , not very nice was it Look forward to the next nite out
Joanne xx
Old Oct 1st 2003, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Matt & Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I was a fab night, thanks to Diane for organising it. Your a star. It was great meeting and catching up with everyone, you were all fab.

Mega headache next morning!! but it was worth every bit.

Would also like to point out that my bum has now recovered and is back to its usual size 10!!!! ok.... size 14 I can dream!!

Looking forward to the next one (even seen a few outfits I could buy for the occassion)

Take Care

Love Jo