Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Girlie Night Out - Sat 21st May - who's in??

Perth Girlie Night Out - Sat 21st May - who's in??

Old May 4th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Perth Girlie Night Out - Sat 21st May - who's in??

Ok following on, the 21st came out as best date with Indian then drinks and boogie in Subi, Chutney Mary's has good reputation and even better no queuing, we can book table for larger parties

Also fab Simone is also doing pub/bar rekkie for us this week, so just need to know who is going now...........................please sign up below.....anyone (no men in dresses, we know you game!!!)

Teresa
Old May 4th 2005, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perth Girlie Night Out - Sat 21st May - who's in??

Me!!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 10:58 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Me!!!!
Me too !!

Jill

Old May 4th 2005, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thats two of us!!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:46 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Im on babysitting duties, how many kids will I have?
Old May 4th 2005, 1:51 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Me me me!

Yes, doing a reccie of Subi Hotel this Friday!(have someone's birthday drinks there)

Btw, going out to dinner in Subi tomorrow too, mine and Pascal's 7 year anniversary of getting together! We usually would have the day off in Holland, as it's a public holiday every 5 years('freedom day', to celebrate being freed from the germans in the war), and this year it falls together with 'Ascention Day'(which is a public holiday in Holland every year).
Oh well, dinner after work will have to do for us!
Oh geez, here I go again going off topic!

Anyway, the 21st should be good! Not going to be able to make it to King's Park on the 15th, so hope everyone can make it to the Girl's Night!

And if it wasn't clear yet, 'NEWBIES' WELCOME TOO (and oldies, middleby's etc )
Old May 4th 2005, 6:38 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Me! Me!

Oh no I`m not there yet!!!!

Pauline
Old May 5th 2005, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry up Pauline or we won't recognise you anymore! As for me, hope I can come, should know soonish.
Old May 5th 2005, 3:37 am
maggy

me me me

Old May 5th 2005, 6:04 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

count me in..................

Jenny
Old May 5th 2005, 9:11 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose Brian has answered for me with that babysitting crack but for the sake of understanding...

I'M IN!!!

Siren
Old May 5th 2005, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
I suppose Brian has answered for me with that babysitting crack but for the sake of understanding...

I'M IN!!!

Siren
Excuse me, I was offering my experts services.... sheeeesh.
Old May 5th 2005, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Me to im in
Old May 5th 2005, 2:59 pm
Dee & Steve

Dee & Steve will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Swifts
Ok following on, the 21st came out as best date with Indian then drinks and boogie in Subi, Chutney Mary's has good reputation and even better no queuing, we can book table for larger parties

Also fab Simone is also doing pub/bar rekkie for us this week, so just need to know who is going now...........................please sign up below.....anyone (no men in dresses, we know you game!!!)

Teresa
Hi Guys, I won't be able to make the 21st as I will be on hols back home, ( no not the U.K., Ireland , but I would have love to have gone. But I see you are thinking of Chutney Marys, another option is The Buddha Bar, I've been to both and they are both great but when I was in the Buddha Bar it had a great group atmosphere & the food was really gorgeous, but they are both an excellent choice I just thought I'd give ye another option. Have a great night & I hope to get to go to the next one.
Old May 6th 2005, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pauline
Me! Me!

Oh no I`m not there yet!!!!

Pauline

Hurry up and get here then Pauline........miss ya!!!

Leave John behind to deal with the house selling!!! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.