Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth-the final frontier

Perth-the final frontier

Old May 7th 2003, 3:23 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Perth-the final frontier

We're here then.
Paid an extra 140 quid for excess baggage on Malaysia,will post more on them-not too impressed overall.

The grub family house is massive,but i've still managed to leave at least 1 dirty thong in each room-they still have to find the dirtiest one-the air-con is really chucking up.
BB manor is still unsold,so although we're all chillin and a maxin' and acting real cool,it's still unclear whether we're on holiday or actual migrants.Again we'll let you know as soon as .

BB jnr only got upset when we left buttsniffer with Granny BB,apart from that,he's been fine.
Perth's still great,not changed much since we were her in 2000-that'll cause a ripple.
The jitters have gone-it's true that you wonder what all the fusss was about.
I recommend that when you leave,have a party and go that night.We spent the last week saying more goodbyes to people we'd already seen.It's easier p***** than sober.
What do I miss?-squeezing Buttsniffers gonads that were in that jar on the mantlepiece.Still-I find fried octopuss have much the same texture.

post more when I can

BB & co
Old May 7th 2003, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Hey BB good to hear from you! Fingers crossed it's for good eh.
Are you looking at houses to rent etc yet or too busy having FUN?

Enjoy, remember it is autumn, best autumn I've had so far!

All the best

Loopy

PS What did Malaysian do to upset you? They were fine for us
Old May 7th 2003, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth-the final frontier

Hi BB, nearly missed your post, it's been busy on the site recently, can't keep up!!

Glad you got online and please tell us more. Thankfully flying with singapore airlines...phew

Have a great time, whatever

Mash...

Originally posted by baldbutts
We're here then.
Paid an extra 140 quid for excess baggage on Malaysia,will post more on them-not too impressed overall.

The grub family house is massive,but i've still managed to leave at least 1 dirty thong in each room-they still have to find the dirtiest one-the air-con is really chucking up.
BB manor is still unsold,so although we're all chillin and a maxin' and acting real cool,it's still unclear whether we're on holiday or actual migrants.Again we'll let you know as soon as .

BB jnr only got upset when we left buttsniffer with Granny BB,apart from that,he's been fine.
Perth's still great,not changed much since we were her in 2000-that'll cause a ripple.
I recommend that when you leave,have a party and go that night.We spent the last week saying more goodbyes to people we'd already seen.It's easier p***** than sober.
What do I miss?-squeezing Buttsniffers gonads that were in that jar on the mantlepiece.Still-I find fried octopuss have much the same texture.

post more when I can

BB & co
Old May 7th 2003, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear from you BB

Hope it all works out with the house and all.

At least you are there now.

footie chick
Old May 7th 2003, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth-the final frontier

Originally posted by baldbutts
We're here then.

post more when I can

BB & co

Hi BB

Which smells better the octopus or the gonads ? - dying to know
Old May 8th 2003, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see you're settling in fine at Grub's house. She must be some kind of saint!

Hope the family are getting on ok and the house doesn't take too long.

Hear from your words of wisdom soon!!!!

Ginny and the clan
Old May 8th 2003, 7:57 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi BB,

glad you made it over to the other side!!

keep the posts coming!!!!

BTW......we got the bloody visa!!!!!!..me n big kev!!!! lol

see ya in august!
Old May 18th 2003, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Perth-the final frontier

BB

We're just about ready for the next installament now..................
Old May 18th 2003, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Met a chap in the driving test centre the other day, obviously newly arrived (from my sticky beaking skills), however felt I couldn't go up to him & say "hello are you baldbutts? I'm Loopy". Thought I might be carted off or in the least get some funny looks. Managed to engage him in conversation and ascertain he wasn't BB you'll be glad to hear.

Did get lots of funny looks though when it asked for height on the form, I only know mine in feet and inches & they wanted it in cms. Anyway hubby had tape measure on him as we were off buying furniture so he got it out and measured me. Perfectly sensible I thought until the lady in front pointed out the measure on the wall. DOH@!!!!

Loopy
Old May 18th 2003, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Loopy
Met a chap in the driving test centre the other day, obviously newly arrived (from my sticky beaking skills), however felt I couldn't go up to him & say "hello are you baldbutts? I'm Loopy". Thought I might be carted off or in the least get some funny looks. Managed to engage him in conversation and ascertain he wasn't BB you'll be glad to hear.

Did get lots of funny looks though when it asked for height on the form, I only know mine in feet and inches & they wanted it in cms. Anyway hubby had tape measure on him as we were off buying furniture so he got it out and measured me. Perfectly sensible I thought until the lady in front pointed out the measure on the wall. DOH@!!!!

Loopy
Hi Loopy

Very funny post
Old May 18th 2003, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Mr BB,s posts. They make this forum so much more fun!

Have fun in Perth and best of wishes to your family.

P.s. Will you be wearing your thongs on the beach next summer!!!

Cheers
BooBoo
Old May 18th 2003, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by booboo

I love Mr BB,s posts. They make this forum so much more fun!

Have fun in Perth and best of wishes to your family.

P.s. Will you be wearing your thongs on the beach next summer!!!

Cheers
BooBoo

BB will wear em anywhere !
Old May 18th 2003, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great to hear from you BB.
Have you bumped into your best mate PB yet? I am sure he wont be pleased to see you.

Keep posting
Old May 19th 2003, 1:42 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
Great to hear from you BB.
Have you bumped into your best mate PB yet? I am sure he wont be pleased to see you.

Keep posting
No hes lost in Padbury with the other space cadet , must be trying to buy a pint in the Mosque no Pubs there?