Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - Destination Guide for new migrants

Perth - Destination Guide for new migrants

Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth - Destination Guide for new migrants

I don't really know if this is where I should post this . I have a word document which has loads of info about Perth on it that I think will be useful for those going to Perth, but it's really big (45 pages). It consists of the following info:
Intro to Perth
Shopping
Banking
Driving & Motor Vehicles
Public Transport
Homes & Residential Areas
Education & Schools
Religion
Leisure & Recreational Activities
Healthcare
and loads more additional stuff

I didn't want to just cut and paste it in case there's a more forum-friendly way to do it.
Can anyone help?
TJ
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - Destination Guide for new migrants

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
I don't really know if this is where I should post this . I have a word document which has loads of info about Perth on it that I think will be useful for those going to Perth, but it's really big (45 pages). It consists of the following info:
Intro to Perth
Shopping
Banking
Driving & Motor Vehicles
Public Transport
Education & Schools
Religion
Healthcare

I didn't want to just cut and paste it in case there's a more forum-friendly way to do it.
Can anyone help?
TJ
Can't really help you but if you don't mind can I PM you me email address and send them to me.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mick69
Can't really help you but if you don't mind can I PM you me email address and send them to me.
No problem. If that's the easiest way to do it, then anyone who wants it pm me .
TJ
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:43 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

You could just upload it and supply the link so people who want it can go grab it.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
You could just upload it and supply the link so people who want it can go grab it.
Sorry, am backward when it comes to computer things . Where would I upload it to?
TJ
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:08 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, am backward when it comes to computer things . Where would I upload it to?
TJ
If you can send it to me, I have PM'd you too, I can host it on my server and give everyone the link to download it !

Nick
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Intro to Perth
Shopping
Banking
Driving & Motor Vehicles
Public Transport
Education & Schools
Religion
Healthcare

Can anyone help?
TJ
Thanks i have pm'd you

sue and mick
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I have sent it to everyone who has pm'd me, but if someone could host it and post a link that would be great too . It's pretty useful, lots of phone no's etc in it, might come in handy . I've printed a copy off for when we first arrive and don't have computer access.
Cheers everybody!
TJ
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:58 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future

I have sent it to everyone who has pm'd me, but if someone could host it and post a link that would be great too . It's pretty useful, lots of phone no's etc in it, might come in handy . I've printed a copy off for when we first arrive and don't have computer access.
Cheers everybody!
TJ

ooh can i have one of those if i pm you too?? please.. pretty please??
karen
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:01 am
Banned

2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future

Hello

If you email me with the document - I will convert it to a web document for you and link it here
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kgray
ooh can i have one of those if i pm you too?? please.. pretty please??
karen
Of course you can, just send me your e-mail address
TJ
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:26 am
Just Joined

pierohidalgo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Perth - Destination Guide for new migrants

Could you please send this information to my email:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI really appreciate it

Piero

Intro to Perth
Shopping
Banking
Driving & Motor Vehicles
Public Transport
Education & Schools
Religion
Healthcare

Can anyone help?
TJ

Last edited by Pollyana; May 21st 2006 at 4:14 pm. Reason: removing email address
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:28 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future

Of course you can, just send me your e-mail address
TJ
ooh thanks will pm you!
karen
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:34 am
Banned

2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future2foot has a brilliant future

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Pollyana; May 21st 2006 at 4:15 pm. Reason: removing email address
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:56 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

I have uploaded this document to here

http://geocities.com/graz79/destinat...de___perth.doc

cheers
Graz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.