Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth CBD drinks - Thursday 11 September - all welcome!

Perth CBD drinks - Thursday 11 September - all welcome!

Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Mrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura about
Default Perth CBD drinks - Thursday 11 September - all welcome!

So, after the success of the first central Perth drinks, its time for Perth CBD Drinks - Part Deux! This is of course open to everyone, both those that have been here a while and those that are brand new here.

The Belgian Beer Cafe is a good starting point, so how about from 6pm onwards at the Belgian Beer Cafe, 347 Murray Street, Perth. If you can't come at 6pm then don't worry, just come along later, it's just so that those of us who work in the city don't have to stand around killing time until 7 or 8pm.

If anyone wants my phone number for help with meeting up, just pm me.

Hope to see you all there.... x
Old Aug 18th 2008, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Lisa Holley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth CBD drinks - Thursday 11 September - all welcome!

Hi

My husband Phil and I would love to come and are newbies - just four weeks in! I work very close to the Belgian Beer Cafe and have been a few times so know where it is.

If you could let me have a mobile nearer the time that would be great so we can find you!

Lisa
Old Aug 19th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Sharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the rough

Perfect timing........we move into our house on 5th Sept now so we'll be ready for a good night out.
Looking forward to seeing you all there !,
Cheers,
S&D
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:24 am
Just Joined

gt196 is an unknown quantity at this point

A drink in town after work sounds just like what I have been missing... And as I'm only up in City West, a nice easy walk in for 6.
How will us newbies recognize you guys?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

Mrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura aboutMrsmightymike has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, we'll try and get a table, but other than that I think we'll have to use our mobiles. If anyone else is coming or even thinking of coming then just pm me and I'll send you my mobile number. I know there are a few people that don't visit BE very often that are going to come along too so it should be a good evening and a chance to meet lots of new people.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Kade9 is an unknown quantity at this point

The 11th is good for me so I'll be back for the sequel.

Quick note to anyone new to this...I'd only been in Perth a couple of weeks for the first one of these and did'nt know anyone...but it was well worth going along, so don't be shy.

Looking forward to it.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[/QUOTE]

Might not be able to make this one, but will look out for future ones.

Dave
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi All

Been here 4 weeks and currently in the northern suburbs but moving to claremont on friday and starting work in nedlands on monday.

Me and the better half would like to pop along if that is ok

Mick
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Of course that's OK Mick, look forward to meeting you and your better half!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrsmightymike
Of course that's OK Mick, look forward to meeting you and your better half!
I might pop along after work................whereabouts will you be sitting?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:18 am
Just Joined

TheKanes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all - myself (Leah 27) and my husband (Luke 25) arrived on 1 September and are going to try to make it on the 11th!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

I don't know where we'll be sitting, but I'll try and secure a table so we can all chat more easily. If anyone doesn't want the uncertainty of wandering around the pub looking for people they don't know, just pm me and I'll send you my number so you can give me a ring when you get to the pub.

It looks like we should have a good crowd.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Me (Suzy, 24) and OH (Ash, 28) moved to Perth in June, living in Victoria Park. Ash has job at City West, I'm currently searching...without much luck! We don't know anyone which isn't helping me and the homesickness. Planning on coming to the meet-up drinks in CBD, can someone PM me a mobile number so we can track you down on the night?!

Anyone that is in the same position as us, feel free to get in contact, we happy to meet up for coffee, wine, beer etc etc!

Looking forward to meeting some of you!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

perthexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, been here since Christmas, hope to make it along!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough

Hi weve been here years but i am new to this site & would love to come along and meet up it's always good meeting new people but my hubby works off shore so he will be away then - I will keep my eyes open for the next one - if there's one. Enjoy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.