Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

perth car rental with two options which one

perth car rental with two options which one

Old Dec 28th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default perth car rental with two options which one

Am thinking of a hire car from bayswater in perth what do people think of them as a hire company,i beleive they offer good prices and also dont rip you off with hidden charges etc so anyone care to tell me what they offer.
I looked on there site and they mention about reduced insurance etc.

I would need something for a month so looking for a good car but also cheap for that month,i think they also offer unlimited kms which i pay extra for which maybe usefull if i want to have a look further away than perth.

But the problem i have it they dont have an email,which is annoying as would ahve liked to have asked a few questions,and dont fancy calling from uk,other thing that is annoying is they close early on saturday and i arrive on a saturday after they close,would have been usefull if they was still open as could have picked one up when i landed,also i dont think they drop it off at airport.

So my options are to get a lift from a relative from airport and arrange a car from them next daymi would maybe be in innaloo,whats the best place to go to get one of there cars as i think they got a place near airport and also in perth,i might also be going to mandurah when i arrive not been confirmed so this would be a bigger nightmare.

My other option is with m2000 anyone tell me more about them,they hav a car i fancy and price seem to be fair,drop off at aiport and pick up at extra cost but have 100km unless i can get more for extra,out if this one and above whats the best,and cheapest and who would you recommend
Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Redwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: perth car rental with two options which one

Hi Brian

I'm afraid I can't comment on the 2 companies that you have chosen. However when we arrive a couple of years ago we rentend a car for a month or so from Ace car rentals http://acerent.com.au/ got a good deal with them if I remember right & had no problems with them.

The other option you have is to hire a car straight from the airport we had friends that done this a few months back just got off the plane went to the car hire stall (was already prebooked) and picked the keys up no hassles. There are a few stalls at the airport Hertz (cant remember the other ones)being one of them but it you google car hire perth airport it brings them up. Some other firms arrange for the car to be waiting at the airport for you as well. Or as you say you can get the rellies to pick you up & take it from there.

Hope this helps

Red
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice
Default Re: perth car rental with two options which one

Originally Posted by brian.w
Am thinking of a hire car from bayswater in perth what do people think of them as a hire company,i beleive they offer good prices and also dont rip you off with hidden charges etc so anyone care to tell me what they offer.
I looked on there site and they mention about reduced insurance etc.

I would need something for a month so looking for a good car but also cheap for that month,i think they also offer unlimited kms which i pay extra for which maybe usefull if i want to have a look further away than perth.

But the problem i have it they dont have an email,which is annoying as would ahve liked to have asked a few questions,and dont fancy calling from uk,other thing that is annoying is they close early on saturday and i arrive on a saturday after they close,would have been usefull if they was still open as could have picked one up when i landed,also i dont think they drop it off at airport.

So my options are to get a lift from a relative from airport and arrange a car from them next daymi would maybe be in innaloo,whats the best place to go to get one of there cars as i think they got a place near airport and also in perth,i might also be going to mandurah when i arrive not been confirmed so this would be a bigger nightmare.

My other option is with m2000 anyone tell me more about them,they hav a car i fancy and price seem to be fair,drop off at aiport and pick up at extra cost but have 100km unless i can get more for extra,out if this one and above whats the best,and cheapest and who would you recommend
A good car hire firm in mandurah they also meet you at the airport,
ABC car hire, www.abccarhire.com.au
e-mail [email protected]
phone 95812088

I have used them alot.