perth broadband

Old Jul 13th 2004, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default perth broadband

Hi Everyone.
Yippee One Month To Go. How good does that feel!
Anyway, I work at home and need a high speed broadband connection in the Perth area. Currently I use Telewest broadband which is a 3 mb service for £50 per month and also allows me access to cable TV.
Is there an equivalent in the Perth Area or anything better.
Thanks for your help
Igy
Old Jul 13th 2004, 5:57 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: perth broadband

Originally posted by igual
Hi Everyone.
Yippee One Month To Go. How good does that feel!
Anyway, I work at home and need a high speed broadband connection in the Perth area. Currently I use Telewest broadband which is a 3 mb service for £50 per month and also allows me access to cable TV.
Is there an equivalent in the Perth Area or anything better.
Thanks for your help
Igy
Try this firm Igy, they seem good

Here

Old Jul 13th 2004, 10:35 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth broadband

Originally posted by Lathlain
Try this firm Igy, they seem good

Here

I personally use that company aswell (westnet) and think they are fantastic with there service.

But for you to compare all the ISP in Perth go to this website as it has them all and you can find one that suits you best.

Broadband Choices

Siren's b/h
Old Jul 14th 2004, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Found out from a neighbour who works from home , we cant get broadband in our street. Alot of good that is isnt it.
Joanne
Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:22 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

We used Ozemail.com.au for our broadband so far they are good

Regards

Jo