perth bound

Old May 3rd 2005, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

michelle-leicester-perth is on a distinguished road
Default perth bound

hiya to any migrants moving to perth, we have just sent off our trades asses 2 weeks ago, i, michelle am a chef and my husband is a vehicle aution yard manager, we are hopeing to meet familys moving to perth!! we have family in perth 2 sisters 2 brother in laws and 4 neices/nephews. its great to have them there as support, but we would like to make some of our own friends, so we are not gatecrashing all the time, and alo to broaden there friends too , from who we can intrroduce to them!
basicly, what i plan on is having lots of bbqs and intviting everyone who wants to come! and then building up a strong circle of friends from that! i hope anyway!! need some girls nites out and some family fun!! me and hubby are in early thirtys, have 2 kids aiden aged 8 and leah 5 , if all goes well with our app, we wil be going to perth between jan and march next year.
it took me months to sort out all my referneces and college training details, but now its all sent away, its just a waiting game, so wait we will!
any one heading for perth!! please, get in touch, and good luck to everyone!
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: perth bound

Originally Posted by michelle-leicester-perth
hiya to any migrants moving to perth, we have just sent off our trades asses 2 weeks ago, i, michelle am a chef and my husband is a vehicle aution yard manager, we are hopeing to meet familys moving to perth!! we have family in perth 2 sisters 2 brother in laws and 4 neices/nephews. its great to have them there as support, but we would like to make some of our own friends, so we are not gatecrashing all the time, and alo to broaden there friends too , from who we can intrroduce to them!
basicly, what i plan on is having lots of bbqs and intviting everyone who wants to come! and then building up a strong circle of friends from that! i hope anyway!! need some girls nites out and some family fun!! me and hubby are in early thirtys, have 2 kids aiden aged 8 and leah 5 , if all goes well with our app, we wil be going to perth between jan and march next year.
it took me months to sort out all my referneces and college training details, but now its all sent away, its just a waiting game, so wait we will!
Just wanted to say Hi!!

not going to Perth, but you are in right place to meet people who are.

We are off to Sydney visa permitting later this year.

Good luck Chris
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

sallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura about

Hi Michelle

We're a family of 4 (Sally, Marcus, Louis (16) and Annie (5), also heading to Perth. If the house sale goes according to plan we'll be heading out at the beginning of September. Our visas were granted a couple of weeks ago. It only seems like yesterday that we were sending off for skills to be assessed, I'm sure before you know it you'll have your visas too.

Where abouts in Perth of you planning to live? We have family (cousins & aunt) in Carramar and Butler. We'll initially be living in or around Carramar. I would like my daughter to go to the same school as my cousin's daughter (Currambine Primary).

Anyway, hope you hear about your skills assessment soon.

Sally
Old May 4th 2005, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Talking Re: perth bound

Are you from Leicester? E ither that or it is your name and I will feel a right idiot!!

We used to live on Tetuan Road, just off Fosse Rd.

Been here 2 years plus and all is well.

Diane
Old May 4th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Where abouts in Perth are you heading for.
We are currently in Kinross, the suburb next to Currambine, but are looking at a new build up at Clarkson.
We also have a fully furnished house that we rent out up by Quinns Rock.

All the very best
Old May 4th 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Michelle,
Were a family of 4. Kids 5 and nearly 2. Heading to Perth on 6th of August. Have family there living in Wanneroo and Kinross. So we are planning to stay around this area to begin with. Happy to meet up for BQ's. Let us know where you intend to stay.

Chris
Old May 4th 2005, 12:04 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Good luck to the rest of you.

We have had an easier time of it, as we are dual citizens, returning to Perth in June after 10 - 12 years in the UK. Staying with family in Beckenham (south of the river).
Old May 4th 2005, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

I'm also a Chef and we are all heading to Perth this Sep. My Family unit is Hubbie,two Daughters 16 & 10 , one Son of 4. We are looking to live in the Northern suburbs and have no family out there. Actually, we have never been to Aus before, so we are taking the big plunge.Know what you mean about getting all that paperwork ready (been there,worn the teashirt and came out the other side). Now we are just waiting on the Visa, any day now I hope.Yes and we would love to hook up for that barbie, see you over there.
Good Luck with the rest of the application ,its easy.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:24 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

With so many chefs going over I think it could be a great barbie!
Old May 4th 2005, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for all the replies guys!!
its great to see many of you heading for perth
our family are based in secret harbour between rockingham and mandurah and the others are in myaree close to the river, we will proberly end up south perth to be closer to the relos!
but we wont rule anything out till we have looked everywhere!!
may depend on work etc too, and good schools.
have to go but will post more here tonight!!
hopefully we can keep in youch with some of you guys and meet up when we get over there, it will be good to here how you all settle in too!!
those of you who have never ben to aus are very brave, esp having no fam or friends there, but i can say my sister in law, did just that 15 yrs ago and has never looked back, so everything should be fine!!bye for now
Old May 4th 2005, 3:53 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stormz
With so many chefs going over I think it could be a great barbie!
Mmmmm, Bet some of em have a great marinade for Tiger Prawns too, Ooooooooooo
Old May 4th 2005, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough

hiya .. just been reading ur msgs.. we are hoping to head to Port Kennedy / Madurah / Bunbury ... have 1 son 5yrs My husband is a builder and I work in travel .. have family in Bussleton which is a little quite for us ..
passed tra and have main application in at the moment ..just waiting .. plans were to get there b4 Jan next year for the start of the Aus school year ..
we will just hev to wait and see .. fingers crossed ...

Old May 4th 2005, 4:36 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

We are looking at a move in jan 06 too , just waiting for visa ok and can start getting ready to go ! Went for X rays to day got meds mid june.
Old May 4th 2005, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

good luck with sydney chris, hope you meet some nice people here to!

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Just wanted to say Hi!!

not going to Perth, but you are in right place to meet people who are.

We are off to Sydney visa permitting later this year.

Good luck Chris
Old May 4th 2005, 7:26 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: perth bound

Hi Michelle & family

We've sent our tra 2 weeks ago aswell!!
Were hoping to go to the northern suburbs..ocean reef,mullalloo.etc...but we may change our minds once we have a good look around as we've never visited before.. :scared:
Are you using an agent?
The race is on..first tra acceptance has to hold the first BBQ in Perth!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.