Perth Bound

Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default Perth Bound

Time to say hello been looking at this great web site recommended by a friend who went to USA. Im a brit Firefighter and the main squeeze is a registered nurse also 2 kids coming on the adventure (13&10) Perth bound early 2006.
Looking for employment prefer to stay in the Fire Service but it looks difficult to get in never mind will give it a go.I also have a HGV licence so options are open.
wifes a nurse so thats the ticket out to the sun (yee ha).
Using an agent in oz things going to plan so far, learning loads of great tips off this site any advice to help would be great.
CHEERS....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Bound

where abts in Perth are u heading

Originally Posted by task
Time to say hello been looking at this great web site recommended by a friend who went to USA. Im a brit Firefighter and the main squeeze is a registered nurse also 2 kids coming on the adventure (13&10) Perth bound early 2006.
Looking for employment prefer to stay in the Fire Service but it looks difficult to get in never mind will give it a go.I also have a HGV licence so options are open.
Using an agent in oz things going to plan so far, learning loads of great tips off this site any advice to help would be great.
CHEERS....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

CHEERS....
nice to meet you, hope everything continues to go well
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by sara-anthony3108
where abts in Perth are u heading
Havent got a clue been looking on the map of perth and real estate.com to try and get some ideas schools are important as is the area not fogetting shops (metro center gets a hiding constantly).
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
nice to meet you, hope everything continues to go well
Too many bloody geordies on this web site
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Too many bloody geordies on this web site
you think!!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
you think!!!
Nice photo of ian in the pool never changed still drinking lager (lout).Kids are looking well too.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice photo of ian in the pool never changed still drinking lager (lout).Kids are looking well too.
check you pm inbox
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

CHEERS....

Hiya Task, my hubby is a firefighter and I'm the nurse, also headed for Perth.
4 kids (16, 14, 9 and 5)
We checked out Michael transferring to EVERY stae in Australia but you have to start from scratch I'm afraid. Michaels a painter & decorator to trade and this is probably what he'll end up doing.
Good luck in your application.
Where in UK are you?

Shona x
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If you are looking for an area with shops.......there are shopping malls in nearly every suburb!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:06 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I am from the north east but not a geordy
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough

we are looking at Mandurah / Bunbury / port Kennedy .. will have to a have a
good look at pros and cons for each area .. family in bussleton which is not too far but a little quiet for us .. need good schools aswell we haev a 5yr old

Havent got a clue been looking on the map of perth and real estate.com to try and get some ideas schools are important as is the area not fogetting shops (metro center gets a hiding constantly).
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Hi Shona - so you are still lurking around out there??? When d'ya reckon you'll be here.

I've had another baby since we last spoke!!!!!!!!

Diane
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I am from the north east but not a geordy
hiya, we are from sunderland also now in perth...........been here in oz for around 19 months and luvin it.............terry, jan abby 15 and lewis nearly 13.....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere in sunderland r u from???????????
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:12 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

CHEERS....
aussiemove.com is a website which may help you in picking an area to live as it has most the suburbs and a write up about them
ATB

andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.