Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Bonfire Meet Up

Perth Bonfire Meet Up

Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future
Default Perth Bonfire Meet Up

Okay so we wont have a bonfire and we wont have fireworks but maybe Sunday 5th November isn't a bad date to set the ball rolling??

This is following on from a load of conversations on G'Day Mate site about new people in Perth and getting together.

Sooooo how about a BBQ in Kings Park (Dinosaur play area) on Sunday 5th November say from 2pm onwards.

Let me know what you think (and then hopefully Zig Zag) I'll hand over to you - pregnant lady and all doesn't need too much stress
Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Bonfire Meet Up

Originally Posted by Jayniebabes
Okay so we wont have a bonfire and we wont have fireworks but maybe Sunday 5th November isn't a bad date to set the ball rolling??

This is following on from a load of conversations on G'Day Mate site about new people in Perth and getting together.

Sooooo how about a BBQ in Kings Park (Dinosaur play area) on Sunday 5th November say from 2pm onwards.

Let me know what you think (and then hopefully Zig Zag) I'll hand over to you - pregnant lady and all doesn't need too much stress
i know it's my birthday on 5th Nov and Tracey's (nightnurse)...hppy B'day to you!!!
This year i am so glad not to be standing in a dark cold muddy field trying to enjoy my b'day...sunshine at last
Old Oct 27th 2006, 11:26 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
i know it's my birthday on 5th Nov and Tracey's (nightnurse)...hppy B'day to you!!!
This year i am so glad not to be standing in a dark cold muddy field trying to enjoy my b'day...sunshine at last

I didn't know it was your birthday too!
Happy Birthday for then!
I'm glad too that I don't have to wear my oldest, ugliest clothes and wellies, standing in the freezing cold in the middle of a field.
I'm out the night before with friends but don't have anything planned for the day yet, hubby will be away so not sure what I'm doing.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Tracey
Old Oct 27th 2006, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

zig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to beholdzig_zag is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jayniebabes

Hi Jayniebabes.

I would love to sort out a meet but things are still a little up in the air for us at the moment. Our shipping should be here any day now so its going to be hell for a while. I just feel like running through a big field right now, and not stopping well until I collapse with exhaustion LOL. Hopefully things will have settled down a bit by then I will keep you posted. A good BBQ is just what I need. TTFN x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:12 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

What about if we make it for a bit later in the month? Is anyone up for that?
It's my birthday on the 5th and I've a party on the 11th, so what about the sunday after, the 19th?
Let me know what you think!
Tracey
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future

We can probably make the 19th - my father arrives on 16th so will drag him along aswell - let me know if the date gets fixed would love to meet you all

Jayne

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
What about if we make it for a bit later in the month? Is anyone up for that?
It's my birthday on the 5th and I've a party on the 11th, so what about the sunday after, the 19th?
Let me know what you think!
Tracey