Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth based email pals for our Kids

Perth based email pals for our Kids

Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:06 pm
The golf better be good!

Click69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Perth based email pals for our Kids

We were wondering if there was anyone there, based in Perth, who had kids interested in becoming e-mail pals with our two children. We are hoping to arrive in Perth this summer and our kids are at the stage were they are worried about important things like music, fashion, mobile phones etc. you know the really life altering things!!!!!

Anyway, we have two girls, 16 and 10 yoa. The ten year old only wants to write to girls (long may it last!) but the sixteen year old says she has a preference for a female pen pal but does not mind either way (although I suspect that comment may have been for my benefit). Anyway, if anyone is interested send me a pm.

For those worried about putting there kids in contact with strangers (and who isn’t these days) I will forward the girls chat room nicknames if you prefer, just let me know your preference.