Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Australia Day Skyworks

Wikiposts

Perth Australia Day Skyworks

Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:35 am
owieb

Default Perth Australia Day Skyworks

Some pics of the fireworks are in my photo gallery.

Enjoy!

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...0&ppuser=13947

Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:00 am
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Perth Australia Day Skyworks

Originally Posted by owieb

Enjoy!

Excellent pics, thanks for sharing!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

fab pics, just sorting mine out for emailing to UK to show them what they are missing!!!

We were in Kings Park with other expats from this site and had an amazing day, was worth being there all day to see it as we had prime spot at front overlooking the city and river. absolutely awesome!!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:44 am
maggy

Originally Posted by Swifts
fab pics, just sorting mine out for emailing to UK to show them what they are missing!!!

We were in Kings Park with other expats from this site and had an amazing day, was worth being there all day to see it as we had prime spot at front overlooking the city and river. absolutely awesome!!!

Hi Doll

can you pls e mail me the pics too as I would like to e mail them back to marks family.

xxxx

Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi Maggy, no problem, sorting them now so will mail to you, how was your day?

Teresa
xxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:01 am
maggy

Hi Maggy, no problem, sorting them now so will mail to you, how was your day?

Teresa
xxxxx
Went to Sorrento beach but it was bloody freezing lol only 30 degrees today. Shit I must be climatized.

Did have a swim and on body boards in ocean which was a laugh then back to Alison and Micks for a drink.

Went to Swan River at 7pm and caught fire works FANTASTIC but no bloody camera lol.

Left at 8.30 to avoid crowds and managed to be home for 9.30pm.

We were going to head to Kings Park to meet you all but the crowds were horendous so settled for the swan.

I really behaved myself and only had 3 beers all day so im making up for it tonight hahahahahah.

Im hoping Jill and Chris will also e mail me pics so I have loads to send back home.

Poor Mark is sound asleep as he has to be up at 4.30 for work lol. I have day off yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Missed you all today and know you will all have had a fab day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sooo pleased you got down to see them, how fab were they, some of my firework pics are a bit blurred, sure the others will have plenty too though

xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:28 am
maggy

sooo pleased you got down to see them, how fab were they, some of my firework pics are a bit blurred, sure the others will have plenty too though

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks doll

xxxxxxxxxxx

Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:31 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by owieb

Enjoy!

Ahhh so frustrating, we were in Perth yesterday but had to be back in Geraldton today so missed them, we had fireworks in Gero but they were to be honest mothing better than a local firework display back in the UK, Ok but nothing to write home about.

Glad you had fun
Kala
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Australia Day fireworks look really good.
Lovely looking cat.
Thanks for sharing theese with all of us.
Cheers
Hoping we shall be part of the celebrations next year.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:58 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics!

I'll see if I can get some up tonight, haven't seen if ours turned out any good though.

We had a great time, very nice spot in King's Park!

Maggy, good to hear you had a nice day, I'll email some pics tonight if they're any good.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:31 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Simone
Great pics!

I'll see if I can get some up tonight, haven't seen if ours turned out any good though.

We had a great time, very nice spot in King's Park!

Maggy, good to hear you had a nice day, I'll email some pics tonight if they're any good.

Thanks simone look forward to it

xxxx

Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:04 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

After the live show at Perth last night we got home and taped it for the in-laws when they arrive.
Never seen anything like them before, absolutely stunning and thanks to Warren for finding a wonderful vantage point to view them over the river.
Same place next year then?

Jenny

ps the traffic wasn't that bad on the way home either
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jensteve
After the live show at Perth last night we got home and taped it for the in-laws when they arrive.
Never seen anything like them before, absolutely stunning and thanks to Warren for finding a wonderful vantage point to view them over the river.
Same place next year then?

Jenny

ps the traffic wasn't that bad on the way home either
On the subject of taping it... does anyone know if last night's programme will be re-shown any time soon, I didn't think to tape it for my parents at the time.

Alternatively, do they produce official video/dvd souvenirs of the event? I can't find any such reference on the net so I think perhaps not...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:30 pm
Go Banana's !!

For the third time of saying I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME !! LOL

Jill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.