British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Perth Ahoy! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/perth-ahoy-666631/)

lol Jul 16th 2010 5:39 am

Re: Perth Ahoy!

Hi Guys

Please check out this event, its organised by a group of 5 expat ladies, this is the 4th year of the event and its always a great night.....we welcome everyone to come and support this charity ball, great excuse to get dressed up.

Tickets are now for sale......Its a fantastic night for a great cause. We are hoping to sell 300 tickets this year and we need your help.
This is the 4th year of the event and we welcome new people. The charity website is www.schoolofstjude.co.tz. and if you need anymore information on the event or how to purchase tickets please email me on [email protected] thanks Julie

St Jude Charity Ball 2010
Winter Wonderland Theme
Saturday 11th December 2010
Rendezvous Hotel Scarborough
$145 p.p or a discount of $135 p.p when you book a table of 10
Ticket includes 4 course christmas dinner inc. wine, beer & soft drinks. Live band entertainment, dancing until midnight. Silent Auction/Raffle held on the night

Buy your tickets now and then your christmas party is booked and paid off......we also welcome small businesses to hold their christmas party at the event !

leannelo Jul 16th 2010 7:41 am

G'day all,
New to area...NOR (Kinross)
Would love to meet up for coffee/beer for the men.:thumbsup:
Im 36 yr, hubby 37 and love to socialize, not much of that at the mo, any suggestions?????
Leanne

samtictac Jul 18th 2010 11:03 am

Originally Posted by trice_ie (Post 8695302)
Hi

I am the only one SOR?

How about tues 27th for lunch? I've no idea where though as I'm not that long in Perth so if you have any suggestions that'd be great! Does anyone else want to join us?? The more the merrier...

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon too!! I'm Sam partner Adi early 30's we are quite new to Perth and could really doing with meeting some more friends! We live in north Perth so can do SOR and NOR! I work in the City so can always meet for a few bevies after! can't do the 27th as in Bali but if you meet up again would love to join the fun!!

trice_ie Jul 19th 2010 1:52 am

Hey Sam,welcome!

Definitely up for lunch/beer

I can't do this week but anytime after that let me know

samtictac Jul 19th 2010 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by trice_ie (Post 8711261)
Hey Sam,welcome!

Definitely up for lunch/beer

I can't do this week but anytime after that let me know

Hi thanks for getting back would love to meet up for a beer! Nice to see some expats living SOR!!!We love the South! Were moving to Freo next month...can't wait! Off to Bali on Wed for a week so maybe the 7th/8th Aug weekend?. You can FB me Samantha Enticknap!:rofl:

trice_ie Jul 20th 2010 12:54 am

Originally Posted by samtictac (Post 8712288)
Hi thanks for getting back would love to meet up for a beer! Nice to see some expats living SOR!!!We love the South! Were moving to Freo next month...can't wait! Off to Bali on Wed for a week so maybe the 7th/8th Aug weekend?. You can FB me Samantha Enticknap!:rofl:

Hey think I just sent you a fb request (hoping it was right one!)
Bali sounds fab right now,how long you heading off for?