Perth Ahoy!

Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Ahoy!

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I am free next tuesday or next thursday, so what ever is good for the others! x
Hi, Yeah lets make it Tuesday, but i may have to bring my kids. How about meeting in lakeside (Joondalup) in one of the coffee shops?
Carlz X
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

I am free next tuesday or next thursday, so what ever is good for the others! x
Sorry cant make it as I work Full time
Old Jul 5th 2010, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Sorry cant make it as I work Full time
Hey Ozzy,

Perhaps a weekend meet up sometime in the future?
Old Jul 5th 2010, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hey Ozzy,

Perhaps a weekend meet up sometime in the future?
Ye that will be a good idea then partners/hubbys can also meet each other not just us ladys
Old Jul 5th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,
We are meetin up tomoz at 11am at gloria jeans in lakeside joondalup if anyone once to come along your more them welcome

see you there
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

petewinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - sorry to jump on the thread but everyone looked friendly!

My girlfriend and I are moving out to Perth in October from London and don't know anyone out there yet so would be interested in meeting up with some people!

Will follow this thread a bit more closely particularly before we land. We're both 27 and generally into anything social.

Cheers,
Pete and Bethan
Old Jul 9th 2010, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by petewinn
Hi - sorry to jump on the thread but everyone looked friendly!

My girlfriend and I are moving out to Perth in October from London and don't know anyone out there yet so would be interested in meeting up with some people!

Will follow this thread a bit more closely particularly before we land. We're both 27 and generally into anything social.

Cheers,
Pete and Bethan
Hi Pete and Bethan
Welcome on here we are just startin to sort meet ups out but when ever we have them after you arrive you are more then welcome to come along what area are you looking at moving to we are north of the city

well hope your move goes ok and hope to see you when you arrive
good luck
carlz
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

sazzlewilson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah and my partner is Karl, we've been in Perth for almost a year now, and very happy. Karl works FIFO, so looking for some friends to keep me entertained!! Any more meet ups coming up, let me know, although can only do weekends or evenings as I work full time.
Would be good to meet some new people!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:24 am
Just Joined

Katylouise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sazzlewilson
Hi everyone, I'm Sarah and my partner is Karl, we've been in Perth for almost a year now, and very happy. Karl works FIFO, so looking for some friends to keep me entertained!! Any more meet ups coming up, let me know, although can only do weekends or evenings as I work full time.
Would be good to meet some new people!

Hello everyone,

Sorry to also jump in also, however my husband (Dan) and I (Katy) in our mid-20s, are also fairly new to Perth and are looking to meet similar minded, easy going people (of which you seem to be on this forum).

Sarah, my husband also fly’s away a lot, he doesn’t work FIFO (as a set) but does spend quite a lot of time working away on sites, I did try to pm you but because I’m new to expect it wouldn’t let me, where abouts in Perth do you live? We live NOR.

KateandStu82 my husband also loves fishing and I’d never been to Oz before we immigrated - but it was defo the best thing we have ever done! It would be great to catch up - please could you PM your FB details and I will try and find you on there. Good luck with all the packing.

Look forward to hearing from you guys,

Cheers Katy x

Last edited by Katylouise; Jul 12th 2010 at 2:36 am.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Hi ladies
was wondering if any of you work in the city? Maybe we could organise a lunch/after work get together
Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:13 am
Just Joined

sazzlewilson is an unknown quantity at this point

HI KatyLouise, yeah, I can't PM yet either, need to do another post apparently!! We live in Nollamara/Yokine, so NOR and not far from the city. Where abouts are you guys? I'm 26 and Karl 27, would love to meet up with some more people!
Trice_ie, I work in the city at the moment, so PM me or we can organise a lunch here (i'm on holidays at the moment though, back to work on 26th).
Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I am the only one SOR?

How about tues 27th for lunch? I've no idea where though as I'm not that long in Perth so if you have any suggestions that'd be great! Does anyone else want to join us?? The more the merrier...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:22 am
Just Joined

Katylouise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sazzlewilson
HI KatyLouise, yeah, I can't PM yet either, need to do another post apparently!! We live in Nollamara/Yokine, so NOR and not far from the city. Where abouts are you guys? I'm 26 and Karl 27, would love to meet up with some more people!
Trice_ie, I work in the city at the moment, so PM me or we can organise a lunch here (i'm on holidays at the moment though, back to work on 26th).
Hello again sazzlewilson, it still wont let me pm u either (bl@#dy thing lol).

I used to work in the city, but have recently started a new job in Balcatta which I believe is close to where you live (& where I live hence the move).
We live in Heathridge, which is a bit further north again from you. Maybe we could meet at Hillary’s boat harbour or something one weekend?

Is your husband away atm? Mine fly’s out next week for 10 days, so we could maybe meet before then with them or after without them? Are you on FB? My husband and I share an account if you would like to add us on there and arrange something? Search for Danieland Katy Galpin
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trice_ie
Hi

I am the only one SOR?

How about tues 27th for lunch? I've no idea where though as I'm not that long in Perth so if you have any suggestions that'd be great! Does anyone else want to join us?? The more the merrier...

Hi guys,

Im Lee my hubby is Darren we are both living sor im 26 and have been here 2 years now but looking to meet some more girlies for shopping, lunches going out etc. My husband is 29 and an electrician into all the usual lads stuff! we both have taken up surfing but are newbies! We have got 2 kids ollie who is 5 in august and isla who is 3, so if anyone out there fancies meeting up would be great! just drop us a pm or im on facebook too xx
Old Jul 15th 2010, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah another southsider,where you guys living?

We're mark & patrice 31 & 30 just arrived from Adelaide last month
pm me we'll arrange a meet up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.