Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth After 7 Years

Wikiposts

Perth After 7 Years

Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth After 7 Years

Originally Posted by perthukcharlie
Been coming to perth now for 7 years wow you have to say you really get bored of the place somtimes. Its not like the days when you had of back in the uk and you would go somewhere for the day ?????????????????. WHERE DO YOU GO after you have been there 10000000000000000000 times .Every shop is the same and you can only go out 100000000000 times to the same place and you see the same person you saw last week oh well everyone for there own.
Im sorry but, I get so annoyed when people say Perth is boring, I live 2 hours south Aplace called Bunbury, which most people have not even heard about . Its not boring at all, We go to Perth and surroundings and we go South, lots to do here, more than when we where in the UK. And i Have kids here aged 7,11,12,19. They have never moaned here about being bored. Some people are bored wherever they llive, or just never happy. It is what you make it LIFE. Denise
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by perthukcharlie
Been coming to perth now for 7 years wow you have to say you really get bored of the place somtimes. Its not like the days when you had of back in the uk and you would go somewhere for the day ?????????????????. WHERE DO YOU GO after you have been there 10000000000000000000 times .Every shop is the same and you can only go out 100000000000 times to the same place and you see the same person you saw last week oh well everyone for there own.

You say you have been "coming to Perth for 7 years" have you actually arrived yet or are you just living it in your head?

Seriously if you go to the same place on holiday for 7 years you will get bored of it, as a tourist there is only so much you will do, being a resident and a tourist are two different things, most residents have a thing called a life whereby they don't have time to get bored, unless of course you are surrounded by a bunch of whingers, that gets to be a real bore after about 3 minutes

For a fun filled vacation i can recommend Florida

Lynn
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnj
You say you have been "coming to Perth for 7 years" have you actually arrived yet or are you just living it in your head?

Seriously if you go to the same place on holiday for 7 years you will get bored of it, as a tourist there is only so much you will do, being a resident and a tourist are two different things, most residents have a thing called a life whereby they don't have time to get bored, unless of course you are surrounded by a bunch of whingers, that gets to be a real bore after about 3 minutes

For a fun filled vacation i can recommend Florida

Lynn
I agree lynn, boring people are bored wherever they go. And if its such a boring place why!keep coming here. go somewhere else, Blackpool maybe.
I cant bloody stand people whinging all the time about trivial things. Life really is what you make it, whether it be Oz UK or timbucktwo [ think thats spelt right.] Denise Happy with my life in South west, with my lovely family.