Reload this Page >

perth or adelaide???

perth or adelaide???

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

ninna is an unknown quantity at this point
Question perth or adelaide???

hello folks,
i have a hard decision to make.i need to chosse one of this two cities to move and live there .can you please write me some good things about this two cities and also you can writte me things which you think that it is important for persone who planing to move there.
you can also give your vote for city which you prefer.
thank you in advance
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Jim & Kathryn will become famous soon enoughJim & Kathryn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: perth or adelaide???

Hi
We visited Perth last year, and it was beautiful. The city skyline is well...unbelievable. We are doing STNI and Adelaide is the only option for our trade. So good luck in your choice. I'm sure most of Oz is fab and at the end of the day, it's what you make it. We got loads of brochures & books to get a idea.

All the best
Jim & kathryn x

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

michelle-leicester-perth is on a distinguished road

perth is beautiful, cant comment on the other, all i can say if you want the sunshine lifestyle and a wonderful city, then perth hits every key for us, we'll be there by easter next year, look around the mandurah and rockingham areas for some really good priced housing in nice subburbs 5 mins to ocean!
bye for now from shell and wack
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:04 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ninna
hello folks,
i have a hard decision to make.i need to chosse one of this two cities to move and live there .can you please write me some good things about this two cities and also you can writte me things which you think that it is important for persone who planing to move there.
you can also give your vote for city which you prefer.
thank you in advance
Have a look here ninna http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits ........... mm
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jim & Kathryn
Hi
We visited Perth last year, and it was beautiful. The city skyline is well...unbelievable. We are doing STNI and Adelaide is the only option for our trade. So good luck in your choice. I'm sure most of Oz is fab and at the end of the day, it's what you make it. We got loads of brochures & books to get a idea.

All the best
Jim & kathryn x

Same here - SA is only state who will sponsor hubbie - gasfitter!!! what is your trade?

Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:07 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Same here - SA is only state who will sponsor hubbie - gasfitter!!! what is your trade?

I'm going to start a "get Rooskie to Perth" campaign. Shall I send DIMIA a petition making sure they put Perth on the STNI?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I'm going to start a "get Rooskie to Perth" campaign. Shall I send DIMIA a petition making sure they put Perth on the STNI?

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

We were facing this choice last year before they added 'brickie' to modl. We visited both last year and could easily live in both areas. Really does depend what you are after.

We prefered Perth, whilst we loved Adelaide we did get a bit bored with the touristy stuff as it tended to be mainly National Parks but each to their own. However the areas we looked at in Adelaide had some fab state schools and shopping malls.

It really is a personal preference.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Just got back from Perth - was lush!! Really beautiful, very relaxed feel, great beaches.

SS
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Jim & Kathryn will become famous soon enoughJim & Kathryn will become famous soon enough

Oh, Gasfitter too! Adelaide looks lovely though, done lots of research
Jim & Kathryn
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jim & Kathryn
Oh, Gasfitter too! Adelaide looks lovely though, done lots of research
Jim & Kathryn
Get out of town!! WOW

So what research books etc do you have - spill the beans mrs!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:16 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Adelaide is lovely, a really nice city with some lovely suburbs too. Gets VERY hot and dusty in the summer with winds blowing in from the desert, but for the most part the climate is excelent. We hope to arrive in Januray and are so looking forward to it!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lucyb
Adelaide is lovely, a really nice city with some lovely suburbs too. Gets VERY hot and dusty in the summer with winds blowing in from the desert, but for the most part the climate is excelent. We hope to arrive in Januray and are so looking forward to it!

Hmmm - thanks. saw some really negatives posts the other day about high prices of housing and high unemployment
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:33 pm
Adopt me????!!!!!

serdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mr mover
Have a look here ninna http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits ........... mm
And what about Adelaideamericans? LOL I love Adelaide and am trying to seek employment there so I can come live....*S*
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Get out of town!! WOW

So what research books etc do you have - spill the beans mrs!!
Obviously you have none.... get into town and visit the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J&K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.