Reload this Page >

Perth - accommodation

Perth - accommodation

Old Jun 7th 2019, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

charliecapaldi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth - accommodation

Hello,

Does anyone know where would be a good starting point in Perth to live?
Old Jun 8th 2019, 12:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - accommodation

Originally Posted by charliecapaldi1
Hello,

Does anyone know where would be a good starting point in Perth to live?
Definitely more info required - where will you be working, is it just you or a family, do you need schools etc, do you want to be near a beach, etc etc
Old Jun 8th 2019, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Hello,
Its great to charmer, I’m going my friend there as both working in holiday, however there is a lot to do!!!!

ideally like to find somewhere cheap till I manage to bail down s job (hopefully) 🙏

Or as there’s to we will have enough more to cover us for 2-3 months.

So in summary somewhere close to industry and transport links were possible!

Thank you

Old Jun 8th 2019, 1:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
Its great to charmer, I’m going my friend there as both working in holiday, however there is a lot to do!!!!

ideally like to find somewhere cheap till I manage to bail down s job (hopefully) 🙏

Or as there’s to we will have enough more to cover us for 2-3 months.

So in summary somewhere close to industry and transport links were possible!

Thank you

I'm a bit worried that you seem to be relying on finding a job in your profession of engineering. It's very unlikely that this will happen as employers for these types of jobs look for people on permanent visas, not temporary work/holiday visas. The usual types of jobs for work/holiday visa holders are temporary work in service or labour industries such as working in bars, shops and fruit picking. The work/holiday visa is really just for people to have an extended holiday in Australia and pick up a bit of temporary work here and there to supplement their funds.
Old Jun 8th 2019, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Hello,

I had considered that however have spoken to 3-4 people who have secured engineering positions on s working holiday visa.....
Old Jun 8th 2019, 3:29 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I had considered that however have spoken to 3-4 people who have secured engineering positions on s working holiday visa.....
They were lucky, fingers crossed that you are too but do be prepared to do other work if you need money!
Old Jun 8th 2019, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Thank you.

Any advice for where to stay at a reasonable price to good transport links?

Old Jun 8th 2019, 3:53 am
Concierge

Thank you.

Any advice for where to stay at a reasonable price to good transport links?

Perth consists of a small City hub, with sprawling suburban areas stretching to the north, south and east of the City. You wouldn't be able to obtain an ordinary rental property as they almost always require you to sign an agreement to rent for at least 6 months, usually 12 months.

The most cost effective form of temporary housing would be a flat/home share, and they're usually located near the City. Check Airbnb and Gumtree, enter some approximate dates for an idea of the cost.

It's impossible to say which area would be best for you in terms of transport until you know what area you'll be working in.
Old Jun 8th 2019, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Excellent l!

That has helped at a lot as I wasn't sure sure myself how they are house tenants with no history!
Old Jun 10th 2019, 11:09 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

depends HUGELY when they did it. If it was boom time, people were head hunted for specific jobs, however mining boom is over and lot more competition per job ad.
Old Jun 10th 2019, 12:07 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I work in mining project engineering and think that this would be highly unlikely at the moment. The mining industry is roaring back to life and job demand is tightening, but at the moment there are enough people available locally. This will change towards the end of this year and for the next few years but difficult right now

Just come and enjoy Australia - pick fruit, drink beer, travel, shag Danish backpackers

Good luck

Good luck
Old Jun 10th 2019, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hahhahhahahahahhaha

sounds like a god back up plan
Old Jun 18th 2019, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hello,

Could I give you a shout for when I come over? Or do you know any good recruitment agency’s over there mate?
Old Jun 19th 2019, 7:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Could I give you a shout for when I come over? Or do you know any good recruitment agency’s over there mate?
Who are you replying to?
Old Jun 19th 2019, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Amazulu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.