Perth

Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:17 am
Just Joined

nickyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth

Does anyone have any info about Perth please. I am wanting info on suburbs and schools. Primary schools at the moment.

Thanks
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth

Originally Posted by nickyo
Does anyone have any info about Perth please. I am wanting info on suburbs and schools. Primary schools at the moment.

Thanks
There is a very good search function on this site. suburb info can be found at www.aussiemove.com. Perth is a city of 1.5 million people spread geographically over about 75km. Where you choose to live should be based on jobs also so what do you do for work. Your question is a little vague, some more info on you, your jobs, do you drive, do you want hills, ocean, city living.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:37 am
Just Joined

nickyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth

Originally Posted by northernbird
There is a very good search function on this site. suburb info can be found at www.aussiemove.com. Perth is a city of 1.5 million people spread geographically over about 75km. Where you choose to live should be based on jobs also so what do you do for work. Your question is a little vague, some more info on you, your jobs, do you drive, do you want hills, ocean, city living.
Thanks for your quick reply. My husband is a draughtsman civil/structural. We are hoping to move to Oz next year. We both drive. For me I want to make sure that the kids are settled in school and are happy. I am a childminder in Scotland, I would be quite happy to continue with this but I don't know if this is soemthing that is needed or used there. I would like to live where there are families, but not all from Scotland/England if you know what I mean! As for hills or oceans I am really not to fussed. Thanks for the link to the site just about to look just now.

Ta