Perth !!!!!!

Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth !!!!!!

Hi everyone Looking at Real Estate the other day for areas around or close to Perth and particuarly liked the look of a couple
the first was Mindarie and the other Hillarys the question is does anyone out there know anything about these areas mainly for schools,shops health centre etc. Are they classed as good areas?

Any information would be much appreciated .
Cheers Gaynor
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Out of the 2 I would opt for Hilarys..............We have friends in Mindarie and it is a bit too far from the city for us.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth

Thanks for that.Have you any idea of the house prices are they roughly the same as ocean Reef or are they slightly cheaper.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

I would have thought that Hilarys would be a bit pricey, but thats just a guess. We too are hoping to head that way, the furthest I am looking at is Kinross
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hello there we are in Hillarys, been here for 16 months now we like it here . Daughter goes to Hillarys primary and loves it , she is in yr 7 so graduates to high school end of this year , son goes to duncraig senior high yr 9 he loves it to . There is a private school st.marks i think it is around by whitfords shopping centre. Lowest priced property we have seen lately is about $289,000 older style house. I think ocean reef and hillarys are quite on par with each other at the moment ans we like them both also kallaroo and mullaoo are both nice i think .
Joanne
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Many thanks for that what about senior schools. we have a 13 year old and a 16 year old, anything for them.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats Great! its good to hear of someone with children actually living there.
The schools sound really good as it is so important that the children are happy and getting a good education a load off your mind no doubt.We have 1 five year old who is in reception over here in the uk and a baby who is 17 months hoping to come to Oz sometime next year.We are in the early stages of migrating at present waiting to hear on hubbies skills from the Tra main application documents and evidence nearly complete.The migration agent has told us it is not unrealistic to hope to get our visas through by mid 2005.,so we shall see.
Are you fairly close to the Ocean?
Have you been able to find work okay?
Do you love living in Western Australia?
Gaynor
Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hilarys is ON the ocean, not just close....
Have you been there.... fab place.
My eldest son was addicted to the trampolines.... spent all afternoon doing backward somersaults..............and all evening being sick.....LOL I can remember it so clearly!!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

No unfortunatly have not been as yet.I have a close friend who is coming out on the 26th for three weeks so I shall ask her to come and have a look etc.IT sounds fab,cannot wait for the total lifestyle change.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by S Oldfield
I would have thought that Hilarys would be a bit pricey, but thats just a guess. We too are hoping to head that way, the furthest I am looking at is Kinross
Sandra, your post made me chuckle, I live in Mindarie & have good friends in Kinross which is about a 5 minute drive away!
Hubby commutes to the City & says it's the furthest he'd want to travel. The nearest train station is Currambine but it's extending north to Clarkson later this year.
Kinross is a nice area too with Primary school & Kinross college, no proper shops - just a general store, Drs, few take aways etc & bit further inland but house prices are lower. Ocean Keys shopping centre is a 5 min drive away in Clarkson.

We like Mindarie, plenty of shops around, right on the coast, pub etc. It has a very good Primary school - up to Y7. There are also two private schools Peter Moyes & Quinns Baptist which go right through from Kindy.

If you've got any ???? about Mindarie feel free to PM me

Best wishes

loopy
Old Mar 5th 2004, 10:15 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth

Originally posted by Dreamaway 10
Thanks for that.Have you any idea of the house prices are they roughly the same as ocean Reef or are they slightly cheaper.
Hillarys is a bit more expensive on average.

Check this site for comparisons

http://www.aussiehome.com.au/trendCh...p?sub=Hillarys
Old Mar 6th 2004, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys thats a useful site I shall do some more research both area sound good for binging up a family.
Gaynor
Old Mar 6th 2004, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

OH dear! don't know what happened there with my spelling the PC is posessed.:scared:
Old Mar 6th 2004, 9:41 am
Just Joined

funbags mags is an unknown quantity at this point
Default senior high schools

Sorry to butt in, but i'm trying to find someone who's kids go to wanarro senior high school as we are moving out to caramarr in the summer. Any one who has teenagers there please let me have any info you have on this school, i would be most grateful
Old Mar 6th 2004, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Many thanks for that what about senior schools. we have a 13 year old and a 16 year old, anything for them.
Hi Sandra
Our 13 year old (nearly 14) has been going to Ocean Reef High school for the last year and loves it, she has made lots of friends and would hate to go back to school in the U.K. We also have 2 boys in Beaumaris primary school (ages 4 and 6 ) they both love it and the school is excellent. The schools are slower here and when we arrived the children all seemed to be doing work they had already done in England but apparently that all evens out throughout their school life. If you find the world school reports Australia are generally in the top 5 and the u.k only at about 10 in results etc.Schooling was my main concern here but not worried about it at all now, the quality of life is absolutely wonderful, we are out most of the time now and in the u.k it was always wet and too cold to do anything.
There are alot of negative posts on the site that are worrying to people thinking about moving here but the good ones outweigh the bad!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.