Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

personal development/training courses?

personal development/training courses?

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all
Default personal development/training courses?

I am a mechanic by trade, I am currently in a supervisory position, My qualifications are city and guilds trade certificates parts 1,2, and 3 and a HND in mechanical engineering. I am fortunate to have some further training which is being paid for my current employer which I need to use up in the next 12 months before I leave for Australia. I have a fairly free hand in choosing what courses, training to do, but I don't want to waste this opportunity by choosing courses/qualifications that are not recognized in Oz.
One other point is that the courses will have to be in the Uk or online.
My question is what is sort after by employers in this field? Any suggestions are welcome.

John