Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

permission 4 kids - no solicitor

permission 4 kids - no solicitor

Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default permission 4 kids - no solicitor

hi i'm eve edie 209's better half!!!

we are about to embark on applying to the courts for permission for edie's child and my three children, we have decided to represent ourselves, has anyone else done this? i have represented myself before, mainly because of the cost we, have already spent out thousands (in the region of 20k) on previous court cases just for the non-resident parents to not bother seeing their kids for two and four years respectively, even though they both have contact orders by consent, both non-resident parents have moved away and neither pay maintenance, any advice before we go into the lions den! we have today written to respective parents to ask for their permission, extremely unlikely to get a reply let alone permission. we also have to get discharge of contact order for grandparents but i dont think that will be a prob. :curse:argh not looking forward to do battle but i am ever hopeful that they will be reasonable!!! edie's not though, ever the synic!

any help, advice, i can give or anyone can give me i would be very grateful

eve
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:00 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: permission 4 kids - no solicitor

PM'd you. xx
Originally Posted by edie209
hi i'm eve edie 209's better half!!!

we are about to embark on applying to the courts for permission for edie's child and my three children, we have decided to represent ourselves, has anyone else done this? i have represented myself before, mainly because of the cost we, have already spent out thousands (in the region of 20k) on previous court cases just for the non-resident parents to not bother seeing their kids for two and four years respectively, even though they both have contact orders by consent, both non-resident parents have moved away and neither pay maintenance, any advice before we go into the lions den! we have today written to respective parents to ask for their permission, extremely unlikely to get a reply let alone permission. we also have to get discharge of contact order for grandparents but i dont think that will be a prob. :curse:argh not looking forward to do battle but i am ever hopeful that they will be reasonable!!! edie's not though, ever the synic!

any help, advice, i can give or anyone can give me i would be very grateful

eve