Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pep talk, please!

Pep talk, please!

Old Jan 12th 2004, 10:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Big hug for Bundys Ma and Pa...

what other forum?..dont tell me theres more than one..
Nope (as if!!!)...Simone meant another part of this forum. I put my name on a post for some reason. No big deal. I just have an unusual name!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Ahhh...let me guess..Gertrude?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 10:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Ahhh...let me guess..Gertrude?
Not quite...
Old Jan 12th 2004, 10:26 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Nope (as if!!!)...Simone meant another part of this forum. I put my name on a post for some reason. No big deal. I just have an unusual name!
Yeah, the immigration part of the forum.

It's not that unusual , I find finding out anybody's name is usually wierd!

No comment on Gertrude!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Great news Bundy !!

I'm sure it makes the whole thing much more exciting knowing that you can now speak freely about your plans with your parents knowing they are totally onboard.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 11:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sjn2003
Great news Bundy !!

I'm sure it makes the whole thing much more exciting knowing that you can now speak freely about your plans with your parents knowing they are totally onboard.
Yep. It's weird, I think I had been worrying about it more than I realised because now it feels like a great weight has been lifted...
Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:57 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Yep. It's weird, I think I had been worrying about it more than I realised because now it feels like a great weight has been lifted...
Oh ye of little faith....

See, all that worrying for nothing. Now, about this name of yours - you can't just leave us all in suspenders! What is it?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 7:11 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by downunderpom
Oh ye of little faith....

See, all that worrying for nothing. Now, about this name of yours - you can't just leave us all in suspenders! What is it?
I like worrying. It gives me something to do. If I was this bad over my parents, imagine what I'm going to be like when I finally get the application in and The Waiting begins???!!!!

Ahhhh....my name. It's really not that unusual. An (ex?) MP and an (ex?) radio newsreader share the same name. Begins with an H. See if you can work it out!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 7:21 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I like worrying. It gives me something to do. If I was this bad over my parents, imagine what I'm going to be like when I finally get the application in and The Waiting begins???!!!!

Ahhhh....my name. It's really not that unusual. An (ex?) MP and an (ex?) radio newsreader share the same name. Begins with an H. See if you can work it out!
My mum and gran are natural born worriers and look where they drove me. Your poor fiance.

What is your worry with the visa?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 7:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by bondipom
My mum and gran are natural born worriers and look where they drove me. Your poor fiance.

What is your worry with the visa?
Actually, he's good for me because he forces me to stop worrying - his laid-back, aussie nature overrules my panicking pom nature.

I worry about everything to do with my visa, specifically the medical, because I have a crappy, underactive thyroid that is not currently completely under control. I don't want them to delay my application until it starts to behave itself. Of course, worrying about it is making things worse, so I'm a bit stuck.

I worry that Mr Bundy's family will never pull their collective fingers out and get their stat decs back to us. I worry that our application will take months to process. I worry that it will be refused and we'll be forever stuck in this miserable country! I worry that our landlord is going to sell our flat from under us before we're ready to go (a possibility). I worry that I'm quitting my job without knowing the result of the visa application.

Basically, I just worry!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:15 am
WBB

Actually, he's good for me because he forces me to stop worrying - his laid-back, aussie nature overrules my panicking pom nature.

I worry about everything to do with my visa, specifically the medical, because I have a crappy, underactive thyroid that is not currently completely under control. I don't want them to delay my application until it starts to behave itself. Of course, worrying about it is making things worse, so I'm a bit stuck.

I worry that Mr Bundy's family will never pull their collective fingers out and get their stat decs back to us. I worry that our application will take months to process. I worry that it will be refused and we'll be forever stuck in this miserable country! I worry that our landlord is going to sell our flat from under us before we're ready to go (a possibility). I worry that I'm quitting my job without knowing the result of the visa application.

Basically, I just worry!
chill bundster, all will be cool and you will get your visa i'm sure.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 9:17 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by welshboybilly
chill bundster, all will be cool and you will get your visa i'm sure.

It's just that darn medical. Stupid crappy thyroid. Grrr.

How's the waiting going WBB?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:39 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Bundy, WBB does not deserve any sympathy or concern for his wait - see 'the postman has been' thread
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:51 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
Bundy, WBB does not deserve any sympathy or concern for his wait - see 'the postman has been' thread

you got to pass the time somehow!

Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:55 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by welshboybilly
you got to pass the time somehow!
Very true. Although time passing is easy today as I actually have some work to do. Not that you'd notice - still spending way too much time here on the forum!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.