Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

People are rude in Sydney

People are rude in Sydney

Old Oct 16th 2005, 4:30 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question People are rude in Sydney

Dear All,

I arrived to Melbourne with my wife on skilled independent visa last year December 2004.
Two months back we both moved to Sydney because I got job offer from Sydney.
I know few doctors or pharmacist in Melbourne but I don't know anyone in professions listed by DIMA application for citizenship in Sydney.

We had a new baby in Sydney few days back. People say we don't know you!!!!!!!!!
Please suggest and comment where I can go to get signatures on application of Australian Citizenship of my newborn baby?????

Thanks,

Cheers,
Syed
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:38 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: People are rude in Sydney

I have noticed in some of the malls a JP (Justice of the Peace) will turn up to sign paperwork, there is one at Rhodes Shopping Center (think it is wednesday) where the big IKEA is located.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:39 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: People are rude in Sydney

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Dear All,

I arrived to Melbourne with my wife on skilled independent visa last year December 2004.

Two months back we both moved to Sydney because I got job offer from Sydney.

I know few doctors or pharmacist in Melbourne but I don't know anyone in professions listed by DIMA application for citizenship in Sydney.

We had a new baby in Sydney few days back. People say we don't know you!!!!!!!!!

Please suggest and comment where I can go to get signatures on application of Australian Citizenship of my newborn baby?????

Thanks,

Cheers,

Syed
I don't know what this has to do with people being rude in Sydney.

Does the paperwork state that it must be signed by a professional who has known you for a certain amount of time, ie. 5 years or something? If so, I suggest you ask the relevant department if there's a workaround for immigrants.

If not, I suggest you try asking ask your local GP and/or pharmacist.