Default Re: People I miss

Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Double please bring her back
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Double please bring her back
I must have missed something, because I only noticed a short while ago that she'd been banned. As I consider her a friend I am really shocked! Does anyone know what happened?
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:11 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Whats happened?
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Four X will become famous soon enoughFour X will become famous soon enough

I assume it is to do with the Glen Newton, Alan Collet thread on the immigration board.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Do people get banned temporarily or forever? Does it depend how bad the posts are?

suzy
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:28 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Four X
I assume it is to do with the Glen Newton, Alan Collet thread on the immigration board.
I also had a warning about posting I made on this thread which I'll be taking up directly with the Mod concerned, but I assume DD was banned in relation to her postings on the same thread.

Nicky
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:28 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I must have missed something, because I only noticed a short while ago that she'd been banned. As I consider her a friend I am really shocked! Does anyone know what happened?
completely and utterly How do you know if someone has been banned? Why would she have been banned? I have never known DD to post anything other than informative or funny. Hope she is allowed to return
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:30 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I also had a warning about posting I made on this thread which I'll be taking up directly with the Mod concerned, but I assume DD was banned in relation to her postings on the same thread.

Nicky
I've just read the thread, or at least what is left of it. There were lots of deleted replies though, was DDs that bad?
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
completely and utterly How do you know if someone has been banned? Why would she have been banned? I have never known DD to post anything other than informative or funny. Hope she is allowed to return
It says 'banned' above her avatar. Also, the karma box is missing; a sure sign that she has been genuinely banned...

I've just received a PM corroborating the likelihood that it was something she posted in a thread on the 'immigration' part of the forum. Sounds like it was meant as a joke but wasn't taken that way.

I agree that DD is very funny and an entertaining poster and I miss her...
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:34 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tonyk38
It says 'banned' above her avatar. Also, the karma box is missing; a sure sign that she has been genuinely banned...

I've just received a PM corroborating the likelihood that it was something she posted in a thread on the 'immigration' part of the forum. Sounds like it was meant as a joke but wasn't taken that way.

I agree that DD is very funny and an entertaining poster and I miss her...
Quite agree.

I like the OP's signature " release the BE one" I'll sign the petition
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:34 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
We were told we would be 'temporarily' banned if we continued to post, so assume DD has been silenced for a week.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:38 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I've just read the thread, or at least what is left of it. There were lots of deleted replies though, was DDs that bad?
In my opinion, no. But as a courtesy to the Mod concerned, I want to take it up directly with them and so I won't comment further at this stage.

Nicky
Old Aug 24th 2005, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am totally confused now. Am I right in thinking that people are being banned because the mods think they are slagging off others???????????

Judging by some of the posts on here 90 per cent of posters should be banned if that is the case.

Suzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.