Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

people that have moved from Adelaide

people that have moved from Adelaide

Old Sep 3rd 2006, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

smit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default people that have moved from Adelaide

For those people that have lived in Adelaide and have moved away to queensland or Perth or NSW,Do you have a better life?,and if so,why?.Is the lifestyle different,better job oppurtunities,more money?
Or is there anybody that has moved from interstate into Adelaide?,and if so ,whats the comparison.
Having lived in Adelaide,I know the money is generally rubbish,but im genuinely interested in what its like interstate.

any answers would be gratefully receive.
thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 3:29 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: people that have moved from Adelaide

Hi There,
I am about to move to the Gold Coast after 2 years in Adelaide so can't comment as yet. The main reason for the move is the work, although there are a few other factors involved too (including a Hubby who always wanted to be there )

Queensland is easier on the eye (sorry for the sweeping generalisation) and there is more 'in your face' things to do as it is a prime tourist destination.

I have no problem with Adelaide and will miss it. It's charms are not readily apparent but it's a beautiful City in which to live that offers a great life style....especially for those with a young family.

Hope you find what you are looking for

Jan
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:42 am
Just Joined

smit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: people that have moved from Adelaide

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
Hi There,
I am about to move to the Gold Coast after 2 years in Adelaide so can't comment as yet. The main reason for the move is the work, although there are a few other factors involved too (including a Hubby who always wanted to be there )

Queensland is easier on the eye (sorry for the sweeping generalisation) and there is more 'in your face' things to do as it is a prime tourist destination.

I have no problem with Adelaide and will miss it. It's charms are not readily apparent but it's a beautiful City in which to live that offers a great life style....especially for those with a young family.

Hope you find what you are looking for

Jan
Hope things work out for you.Do you think theres more work in queensland than adelaide,?.I suppose that depends on what you do though.