Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

people & cyber land

people & cyber land

Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:56 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default people & cyber land

am just starting to realise the power of this thing (the internet) call me niave stupid watever but,its such a leveler dont you think ?i mean i probably talk to ppl on hear that i wouldnt even look at in the pub & visa versa,thier is such a diverse mixture of ppl that smtimes your gona get grief,different backrounds & all that. i am from a kinda ruffty tuffty upbringing & not a lot phases or offends me,& a quick dingk in the jaw settled things (this doesnt mean im a yob or stupid) maybee harsh but thats the way it was.and i think a lot of arguments on hear are caused by that indiference.i have become more intruiged by the personalaties on hear as tim e goes by (probably spendin to much time on it) but f... me its good viewin.way hey for the internet
neway wat say yous??
Old Feb 14th 2004, 9:59 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: people & cyber land

Originally posted by userjay
neway wat say yous??
I say "I beg your pardon, can you repeat that pls but in English this time?"

(yes for all those out there with no sense of humour, it was a joke )
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

am just starting to realise the power of this thing (the internet) call me niave stupid watever but,its such a leveler dont you think ?i mean i probably talk to ppl on hear that i wouldnt even look at in the pub & visa versa,thier is such a diverse mixture of ppl that smtimes your gona get grief,different backrounds & all that. i am from a kinda ruffty tuffty upbringing & not a lot phases or offends me,& a quick dingk in the jaw settled things (this doesnt mean im a yob or stupid) maybee harsh but thats the way it was.and i think a lot of arguments on hear are caused by that indiference.i have become more intruiged by the personalaties on hear as tim e goes by (probably spendin to much time on it) but f... me its good viewin.way hey for the internet
neway wat say yous??

have to agree!!
with everything you say!!!
Couldnt havy put it better myself!!!!!!!

sue
WBB

neway wat say yous??
i hear ya brother.

Banned

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
I say "I beg your pardon, can you repeat that pls but in English this time?"

(yes for all those out there with no sense of humour, it was a joke )
am a bit drunk dagas fu.. me i even checked it for mistakes lol
but i hope ppl get the general drift & yes i would like your thoughts ppl
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:08 pm
Banned

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
have to agree!!

sue
ah come on, its relavant init ? yous are jut takin the pish cause it aint writen properly,ya bad buggers i was tryin to jell us all as well (maybee a fetish) right now come on proper replys please
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:12 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ah come on, its relavant init ? yous are jut takin the pish cause it aint writen properly,ya bad buggers i was tryin to jell us all as well (maybee a fetish) right now come on proper replys please

That was a proper reply you pissed up berk!!!!!!
And I was agreeing with you!!!!

go get a coffee and a couple of paracetamol....and come and tell nursey all about it.

sue
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:18 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

go get a coffee and a couple of paracetamol....and come and tell nursey all about it.

sue
LOL @ pissed up berk & dagas, I think poor jay is seeing double Sue & got our posts mixed up .
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:23 pm
Banned

sue
listen dont get personal.why do that? av done nothin to you have i ? am drunk !!! big f... deal wats the prob ffs.i dont want a coffe & i dont take drugs (apart from alcahol & gifts at weddings)
so dont be so harsh ffs chill. i meant this to be anice thread ok
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:26 pm
Banned

have to agree!!

sue
cause you put couldnt HAVY better i picked you wrong!! ok
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:27 pm
WBB

go to bed.

:lecture:

Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:31 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
go to bed.

:lecture:
nope not now.i will when the confusion is sorted
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:32 pm
WBB

nope not now.i will when the confusion is sorted
me thinks you are the only one who is confused, it will all seem a lot clearer in the morning.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:36 pm
Banned

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL @ pissed up berk & dagas, I think poor jay is seeing double Sue & got our posts mixed up .
somthing like that,but not quite,i do my best talkin when drunk dont count me out! it could be fun
Old Feb 14th 2004, 10:42 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
me thinks you are the only one who is confused, it will all seem a lot clearer in the morning.

a spelling mistake is all that has happened.& dont patronise me,am cohearant enough to do this ffs. infact this makes my point about my initial post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.