Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

People with children!

People with children!

Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light
Default People with children!

"British children are the unhappiest, unhealthiest and most irresponsible in the developed world, a UN study finds"

http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/parenting...13191609990017
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: People with children!

Bollocks.....basically. I have 5 and they are all (without exception) happy, healthy and responsible!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
Bollocks.....basically. I have 5 and they are all (without exception) happy, healthy and responsible!
I think the report is actually referring to children brought up and living in the UK, compared to certain other developed countries.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
Yeah, total utter bollocks. My 3 born and bred in UK...brilliant kids until we came to OZ.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haggis supper
I think the report is actually referring to children brought up and living in the UK, compared to certain other developed countries.
Up until 4 months ago they were!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't started an argument have i?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:54 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coppock
I haven't started an argument have i?
Someone please clarify???? Are your kids worse or better since arriving in Oz?
This UNICEF report in the news today paints a pretty poor picture of British kids - being bottom of 20 rich countries.
Dont tell me that my lippy, extravert, over-confident, troublesome teen is going to get worse when we land in Oz and grow up to be a unstable Australain Citizen???
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:24 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

This has been discussed at length in the Barbie.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't know? mine's 3 months old and a little darling. Still there's plenty of time for her to turn into a monster!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

borolad will become famous soon enoughborolad will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dianej
Someone please clarify???? Are your kids worse or better since arriving in Oz?
This UNICEF report in the news today paints a pretty poor picture of British kids - being bottom of 20 rich countries.
Dont tell me that my lippy, extravert, over-confident, troublesome teen is going to get worse when we land in Oz and grow up to be a unstable Australain Citizen???
lol.lol
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coppock
"British children are the unhappiest, unhealthiest and most irresponsible in the developed world, a UN study finds"

http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/parenting...13191609990017
Do you include your child to fall within this remit?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
This has been discussed at length in the Barbie.
Yes, on two separate threads...
Old Feb 16th 2007, 7:33 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridie
Yes, on two separate threads...
Oh...........sorry. Care to direct us?