Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

People with 9 personalities wrecking forum.

People with 9 personalities wrecking forum.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default People with 9 personalities wrecking forum.

I used to really enjoy browsing through here between mundane tasks such as Mail, accounts, emails and other drudge.

Now its just one long chain of insults and Whos really Who?

All the heated arguments about OZ sucks v Oz is Paradise is great entertainment and useful too.

Some of the characters are hilarious, Badger Bond, Pommie B, Jayrs quick wit, but the 9 personality thing is getting a bit much.

When you prefer to do the internet banking and filing you know the forums going downhill.

Next time someone feels a new personality coming on take one of your pills get out your white jacket and hold off of the internet till the urge has passed.

Thank You
Old Jun 5th 2003, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: People with 9 personalities wrecking forum.

Originally posted by dotty
I used to really enjoy browsing through here between mundane tasks such as Mail, accounts, emails and other drudge.

All the heated arguments about OZ sucks v Oz is Paradise is great entertainment and useful too.

Some of the characters are hilarious, Badger Bond, Pommie B, Jayrs quick wit, but the 9 personality thing is getting a bit much.

When you prefer to do the internet banking and filing you know the forums going downhill.

Next time someone feels a new personality coming on take one of your pills get out your white jacket and hold off of the internet till the urge has passed.

Thank You
I agree 100%!!!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 3:40 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Thank You
Noticed a slight improvement in the quality of your postings lately, thanks.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You
What a lot of rot. I have never read such a know all for a 38 year old or whatever you are in my life. One of my children is your age and you sound like an old lady compared to them. You talk down to people continuously and take a very pompous tone as in this latest message. What a load of rubbish.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 4:57 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You
You have a good reason to doubt a few on this forum but I am indeed real , cannot speak for the rest .
Those who troll will tire of not getting a point over?

Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:20 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Just put them on ignore, there's a difference between having a friendly banter, or even talking about the negatives about living in Aus (as well as the good) - than what Meg and Wilf are doing, who cares if they are the same or one , I do think they are just out to wreck a forum - kids.

Just put them on the ignore button
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:31 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You have a good reason to doubt a few on this forum but I am indeed real , cannot speak for the rest .
Those who troll will tire of not getting a point over?

Noticed a slight improvement in the quality of your postings lately, thanks.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:33 am
Banned

Originally posted by Ceri
Just put them on ignore, there's a difference between having a friendly banter, or even talking about the negatives about living in Aus (as well as the good) - than what Meg and Wilf are doing, who cares if they are the same or one , I do think they are just out to wreck a forum - kids.

Just put them on the ignore button
Not noticed any perceptible improvement in the quality of your postings lately but that should not stop you from trying.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Wilf
What a lot of rot. I have never read such a know all for a 38 year old or whatever you are in my life. One of my children is your age and you sound like an old lady compared to them. You talk down to people continuously and take a very pompous tone as in this latest message. What a load of rubbish.
By my reconing you have to be in your late 50's wilf (at the very least) you remind me of my father (i'm 38)

arroggant, self concited, self opinionated, biased, bigot, billy no mates, inadequate, fustrated, sad old fart, who knows he is entering the twighlight of his years and gets off on trying so desperatley to upset and wind people up. you are to be pitied wilf for what i have just described is is a recipe for disaster, you are if not already on the verge of mental illness, please seek medical advice before it is too late
you have my pity

ellen

oh and by the way nothing you can say to me will hurt me as i am a confident, happy well loved and well liked person, with a profession and career that means either in UK or australia, i will never be unemployed, and thats guarenteed!!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:20 am
Banned

Originally posted by ellen1
By my reconing you have to be in your late 50's wilf (at the very least) you remind me of my father (i'm 38)

arroggant, self concited, self opinionated, biased, bigot, billy no mates, inadequate, fustrated, sad old fart, who knows he is entering the twighlight of his years and gets off on trying so desperatley to upset and wind people up. you are to be pitied wilf for what i have just described is is a recipe for disaster, you are if not already on the verge of mental illness, please seek medical advice before it is too late
you have my pity

ellen

oh and by the way nothing you can say to me will hurt me as i am a confident, happy well loved and well liked person, with a profession and career that means either in UK or australia, i will never be unemployed, and thats guarenteed!!
ellen, remember this post just in case the future is not, the quantum fluctuation forbid, as you predict.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

oohhh such big words for such little meaning, i am not a dreamer i am a realist. life is what you make it, what is the diffence in failing in uk or oz? my profession is working with people who have "problems" "issues" so according to some of the posters in here from oz, there is plenty of work out there for me!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dotty you are right, I too have stopped enjoying the forum, may as well rename it Wilfs place.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:41 am
Banned

Originally posted by ellen1
oohhh such big words for such little meaning, i am not a dreamer i am a realist. life is what you make it, what is the diffence in failing in uk or oz? my profession is working with people who have "problems" "issues" so according to some of the posters in here from oz, there is plenty of work out there for me!
You "decided" you would take the dog for a walk because it was such a nice day. A meteor has been orbiting the sun for 4.5 billion years and now is on a collision course with the earth. Oblivious your combined trajectories cross at an instant in time. The meteor hits your head instantly vaporising it. Now what do you make of life?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Pastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of light

enough of all of this everyone.

Lets get on with our dreams and ignore their sad ones.
Rise above it and just ignore the two of them.
Easy solution, dont reply to their postings.

PF
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Megalania
You "decided" you would take the dog for a walk because it was such a nice day. A meteor has been orbiting the sun for 4.5 billion years and now is on a collision course with the earth. Oblivious your combined trajectories cross at an instant in time. The meteor hits your head instantly vaporising it. Now what do you make of life?

"it is better to have lived and lost than never to have lived at all"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.