Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pension Good News re QROP

Pension Good News re QROP

Old Mar 24th 2006, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough
Smile Pension Good News re QROP

Hi folks

Have jus spoke to Inland Rev re the pension changes apparently they have been inundated with applications from Australian Pension schemes.

Basically its a self registration process, with the aussie pension companies applying to Inland Rev stating that they meet the QR OP criteria, then Inland Rev issues certificates stating they are now QROP. They have even had to send some applications back as they cannot issue Certs till 6 April,

The "nice " ( they do have sum) lady at inland rev assured me schemes would be in place within 6 months of the 6 april. Lets jus hope she did know wat she was talking about - the no i rang was 0115 9741777

So one thing less to worry about.

Hopefully
Old Mar 24th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pension Good News re QROP

Originally Posted by Sical
Hi folks

Have jus spoke to Inland Rev re the pension changes apparently they have been inundated with applications from Australian Pension schemes.

Basically its a self registration process, with the aussie pension companies applying to Inland Rev stating that they meet the QR OP criteria, then Inland Rev issues certificates stating they are now QROP. They have even had to send some applications back as they cannot issue Certs till 6 April,

The "nice " ( they do have sum) lady at inland rev assured me schemes would be in place within 6 months of the 6 april. Lets jus hope she did know wat she was talking about - the no i rang was 0115 9741777

So one thing less to worry about.

Hopefully
Nice one Sical. Is that short for "Sick Al"???
Old Mar 24th 2006, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Nice one Sical. Is that short for "Sick Al"???

ERRR ??? me jus dumb blonde - please explain ?
Old Mar 24th 2006, 2:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

ERRR ??? me jus dumb blonde - please explain ?
Would you move your car please, it's causing an obstruction.
Attached Thumbnails Pension Good News re QROP-145blondecar.jpg  
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bix
Would you move your car please, it's causing an obstruction.
Sorry mate - I had wondered where I'd Left it !! Been searching all day (wen not on here - so guess thats all of 10 mins!!)

Still no wiser on the "Sick Al" ,
xx
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate - I had wondered where I'd Left it !! Been searching all day (wen not on here - so guess thats all of 10 mins!!)

Still no wiser on the "Sick Al" ,
xx
He just thought your username was short for it. Sic al
Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
He just thought your username was short for it. Sic al
Correctamundo.