Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pension Financial Advice - which agents have you used?

Pension Financial Advice - which agents have you used?

Old May 14th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Pension Financial Advice - which agents have you used?

Hi

We need to get our pensions sorted and feel unable to do this without the help of someone who understands the tax laws. Moving to Australia later in the year.

Has anyone used an agent to this? If so who and would you recommend them?

PM if you would prefer not to post names on the forum.
Thank you
Tara
Old May 14th 2005, 8:17 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pension Financial Advice - which agents have you used?

Have you had any PM's on this Tara ?
Would be interested in any info.
Thanks

Kevin
Old May 14th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kevinl
Have you had any PM's on this Tara ?
Would be interested in any info.
Thanks

Kevin
none, I'll bump it to the top of the forum at wake up time in Oz! I'll let you know
Tara
Old May 14th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ali south
none, I'll bump it to the top of the forum at wake up time in Oz! I'll let you know
Tara
Count me in if you get any info on advisors. I ran a similar thread a few weeks ago - some helpful advice but no actual recommendations.

Good luck

Carolyn
Old May 14th 2005, 9:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tara,

I use Donna.
She is really good looking, mid thirties, tall, slim, long natural blonde hair and a smashing personality too. Oh, but that was just a coincidence

To be serious, she works for AMP who I believe are one of the biggest and most successful pension companies here. I had no idea where to go but have found AMP have a lot of experience with overseas pensions and certainly her advice so far seems very credible.

So AMP for me.
Old May 15th 2005, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ali south
Hi

We need to get our pensions sorted and feel unable to do this without the help of someone who understands the tax laws. Moving to Australia later in the year.

Has anyone used an agent to this? If so who and would you recommend them?

PM if you would prefer not to post names on the forum.
Thank you
Tara
bumping to the top