Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pen pal for 14 year old boy emigrating to perth

Wikiposts

pen pal for 14 year old boy emigrating to perth

Old Apr 18th 2004, 2:25 am
maggy

Default pen pal for 14 year old boy emigrating to perth

my son would like a pen pal to e mail from perth as we are hoping to be there in next 2 months. Michael is 14 and from scotland. I am hoping that by having someone to chat to and ask questions about oz then it will make the move a little easier for him.

Thanks

Old Apr 18th 2004, 1:24 pm
Die Hard Freo Fan

Simmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pen pal for 14 year old boy emigrating to perth

Hi There
I am much older than 14, but would be happy to email your son and answer any questions that he has coming to our lovely city, and hopefully make him more at ease with his move.
Regards
Simon
Originally posted by maggy
my son would like a pen pal to e mail from perth as we are hoping to be there in next 2 months. Michael is 14 and from scotland. I am hoping that by having someone to chat to and ask questions about oz then it will make the move a little easier for him.

Thanks
Old Apr 18th 2004, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi Maggy
My son will be 14 in august, we have been here nearly 2 years and live in the northern suburbs. Send me a PM if he wants to get in touch.
Joanne
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We have a 13 year old, not in Perth as yet, hopefully by the middle of August. Feel free to email us though.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 1:40 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: pen pal for 14 year old boy emigrating to perth

Originally posted by maggy

Thanks
Hi Maggy,

If you try www.pomsinperth.com there is a section on the discussion forum for teenages, there are lots on from Perth and lots who are coming out here.

Old Apr 19th 2004, 3:34 am
maggy

Default pen pal

thanks to everyone i have given michael your addresses and im sure he will look forward to chatting