Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

peed off but looking forward to .......

peed off but looking forward to .......

Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:13 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default peed off but looking forward to .......

GOING TO SEE KEVIN 'BLOODY' WILSON TOMORROW NIGHT YAAAAAAYYYYYY.

Am really peeved as should have flown to oz on the 6th nov buyer of our house still hadn't sorted mortgage so postponed to the 27th eeejit is still not sorted and his solicitors are a bunch of to**pots so looks like we are stuck here till after xmas but i am soooo excited going to see kevin 'bloody' wilson at the alexandra theatre tomorrow night so got something good happening. xmas day is gonna be so crap as everyone has already made arrangements so looks like i will be cooking xmas dinner just for the 3 of us oh well never mind next year will be very different these things are sent to try us at least i still got my health and my families health and we will be there eventually as monty python says "always look on the bright side of life"

TTFN

Poshrice
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:33 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: peed off but looking forward to .......

We saw Lee Evans in Brighton last night. Absolutely HILARIOUS. I haven't laughed like that in years!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:41 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice
Default Re: peed off but looking forward to .......

Originally Posted by poshrice
GOING TO SEE KEVIN 'BLOODY' WILSON TOMORROW NIGHT YAAAAAAYYYYYY.

Am really peeved as should have flown to oz on the 6th nov buyer of our house still hadn't sorted mortgage so postponed to the 27th eeejit is still not sorted and his solicitors are a bunch of to**pots so looks like we are stuck here till after xmas but i am soooo excited going to see kevin 'bloody' wilson at the alexandra theatre tomorrow night so got something good happening. xmas day is gonna be so crap as everyone has already made arrangements so looks like i will be cooking xmas dinner just for the 3 of us oh well never mind next year will be very different these things are sent to try us at least i still got my health and my families health and we will be there eventually as monty python says "always look on the bright side of life"

TTFN

Poshrice
Same here.... DILLIGAF!