Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PCC checks anybody have the address?

PCC checks anybody have the address?

Old Mar 1st 2006, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough
Default PCC checks anybody have the address?

I have looked for the addess but can not find it.

When is the best time to get PCC's done i am just about ready to send my 47sk off, is it worth including in the application.

many thanks for the Help
Rich
Old Mar 1st 2006, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PCC checks anybody have the address?

Originally Posted by rich8509
I have looked for the addess but can not find it.

When is the best time to get PCC's done i am just about ready to send my 47sk off, is it worth including in the application.

many thanks for the Help
Rich
I wouldn't get it done this early. Maybe in month 4. Applications are taking a bit longer at the minute, don't forget you have to validate within 12 months of the date of the Meds or PCC's
Old Mar 1st 2006, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
I wouldn't get it done this early. Maybe in month 4. Applications are taking a bit longer at the minute, don't forget you have to validate within 12 months of the date of the Meds or PCC's

Thanks Wendy.

I am currently trying to read and understand Booklet 6 to ensure the application is near perfect and i have all bases covered. Having said that it does miss out or i have read past the sequence everything is required in.
regards
Rich
Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy.

I am currently trying to read and understand Booklet 6 to ensure the application is near perfect and i have all bases covered. Having said that it does miss out or i have read past the sequence everything is required in.
regards
Rich

Here is the checklist if it helps

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...klists/861.pdf

Although it does say attach police checks, these will be requested when needed. You can send them earlier but it is advised to wait at least a few months.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
Here is the checklist if it helps

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...klists/861.pdf

Although it does say attach police checks, these will be requested when needed. You can send them earlier but it is advised to wait at least a few months.
Cheers Wendy.
I have completed all of the form now and am only being held up because both mine and my daughters passport don't have the 2 years left on them that DIMIA request. So 2 renewals at £51 each have been sent. I was just yring to be proactive and get as much done as possible before the long wait.

Regards
Rich
Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers Wendy.
I have completed all of the form now and am only being held up because both mine and my daughters passport don't have the 2 years left on them that DIMIA request. So 2 renewals at £51 each have been sent. I was just yring to be proactive and get as much done as possible before the long wait.

Regards
Rich
We had the same problem with our passports. What I did was send in the application anyway and then I got my passports renewed and sent in the new info on a form 1022 (change of circumstances), which can be downloaded from the immi site. But if you've already sent for them it may be best to wait as ours only took 6 days to come back - that was in August last year. Otherwise you will have to pay for two lots of certification.