Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is the pc letter from the National Identification Service?

Is the pc letter from the National Identification Service?

Old May 31st 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is the pc letter from the National Identification Service?

Hi all
We sent off for our police checks on the 27th of May and today recieved what I think is our pc's. The address says Scotland Yard on it but I am worried it isnt the right letter. Before I send it to aus this afternoon I would be really grateful if anyone could confirm what there letter looked like then I will know its the right one. Also mine is just one page is that correct?

thanks in advance
Nicola
Old May 31st 2006, 1:19 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is the pc letter from the National Identification Service?

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hi all
We sent off for our police checks on the 27th of May and today recieved what I think is our pc's. The address says Scotland Yard on it but I am worried it isnt the right letter. Before I send it to aus this afternoon I would be really grateful if anyone could confirm what there letter looked like then I will know its the right one. Also mine is just one page is that correct?

thanks in advance
Nicola
Police checks are just one page and should have a blue line top and bottom as i remember them !
Old May 31st 2006, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Police checks are just one page and should have a blue line top and bottom as i remember them !
Hya Perthforme, yeah mine do have the lines across the top and bottom too.

thanks for that

Nicola
x
Old May 31st 2006, 1:30 pm

Hya Perthforme, yeah mine do have the lines across the top and bottom too.

thanks for that

Nicola
x
Sounds good then other than that its not very exciting , just says something like nothing in the puter on you or something
Get it sent, get your visa Too easy
Old May 31st 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good then other than that its not very exciting , just says something like nothing in the puter on you or something
Get it sent, get your visa Too easy
I know, agent says we should have it by the end of June. We are leaving end July when house completes! CANT WAIT!!!
Old May 31st 2006, 1:34 pm

I know, agent says we should have it by the end of June. We are leaving end July when house completes! CANT WAIT!!!
Where u headed ?
Old May 31st 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where u headed ?
Gold Coast

I assume you are in Perth?
Old May 31st 2006, 1:42 pm

Gold Coast

I assume you are in Perth?
Yeah luck guess , gold coast very nice too , passed though there in 94 !
The indy GP was on in surfers , sounded good .
Old May 31st 2006, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

clan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really nice

Hi all

thanks in advance
Nicola
Hi Nicola

did you really send them off th 27th May or 27th April

Just wondering as we sent ours around the end of April and havn't had them back yet

Cheers

Neil
Old May 31st 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clan_campbell
Hi Nicola

did you really send them off th 27th May or 27th April

Just wondering as we sent ours around the end of April and havn't had them back yet

Cheers

Neil
HI Neil
your right we sent off for them on the 27 April and I actually phoned them this morning but they said to ring back if I hadnt recieved them by the 4th of June as that was the date stated in the acknowledgement letter.

Anyway they arrived in this lunch times post dated 27 May 2006.

Sorry for the confusion

Nicola
x
Old May 31st 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

clan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really nice

HI Neil
your right we sent off for them on the 27 April and I actually phoned them this morning but they said to ring back if I hadnt recieved them by the 4th of June as that was the date stated in the acknowledgement letter.

Anyway they arrived in this lunch times post dated 27 May 2006.

Sorry for the confusion

Nicola
x
Thats ok - had me sweating for a minute !

What number did you ring Nicola, was it Scotland Yard or your local police station ?

Many thanks

Neil
Old May 31st 2006, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clan_campbell
Thats ok - had me sweating for a minute !

What number did you ring Nicola, was it Scotland Yard or your local police station ?

Many thanks

Neil
I rang the number that was on the acknowledgement letter, its at the bottom of the letter. Mine is a sheffield number as that is where I live. But he told me on the phone they will chase it up for you with Scotland Yard after the date you should have recieved it by. Does this make sense?

Nicola
X
Old May 31st 2006, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

I rang the number that was on the acknowledgement letter, its at the bottom of the letter. Mine is a sheffield number as that is where I live. But he told me on the phone they will chase it up for you with Scotland Yard after the date you should have recieved it by. Does this make sense?

Nicola
X
Yep - that makes sense.

thanks

Neil