PB still on top

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:39 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default PB still on top

A little bit of trivia....Did you know that after all this time PB is still the top poster at 5936.

Of course, depending on your veiwpoint, when I say 'top' I'm talking about quantity not necessarily quality. I for one enjoyed quite a few verbal sparring matches with the old fool.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working on a take-over bid - not necessarily with posts of better quality though!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:49 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'm working on a take-over bid - not necessarily with posts of better quality though!!!!
I suggest you get a couple more 'puters, and an extra set of fingers....you've got a long way to go yet gal.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:52 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I shall be back in the ranks of the unemployed soon - at least that gives me more time to post drivel!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:41 pm
WBB

I shall be back in the ranks of the unemployed soon - at least that gives me more time to post drivel!
i am actually in the dizzy ranks of the top ten and after just looking at the top posters i see polly is in my sights.

how is the job going anyway polly, and how long have you got left?

Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:04 am
Home and Happy

EEKK!:scared: Thats typical, I come back from a tough morning being interviewed and find that WBB has leapfrogged over me! Stand by for an outpouring of rosetinted drivel before I depart for my evening among the mailsacks!!

Thanks for asking WBB - its going very well, but because Chirstmas is inconveniently placed next week, it has to end then. If anyone fancies carrying on sending things through the post at the present rate, that would be excellent cos I might get a couple of extra days!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:10 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

EEKK!:scared: Thats typical, I come back from a tough morning being interviewed and find that WBB has leapfrogged over me!
Never turn your back on a Welshman.....
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:13 am
WBB

lol

pour away polly, your posts are always a pleasure to read.

besides im bored at work and could sit here for the next 10 hours !!!

:scared:

Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:21 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
lol

pour away polly, your posts are always a pleasure to read.

besides im bored at work and could sit here for the next 10 hours !!!

:scared:
WBB we are neck and neck on the posts.
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:25 am
Home and Happy

At least no-one is threatening to burn me today, I guess thats something!
hmm, I also have the company of my Mother in law from Sunday onwards, so what I lose now in figures, i shall make up for then! I need something to keep me sane!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:28 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
WBB we are neck and neck on the posts.

we may have been when you posted that, but now your a couple ahead

Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:28 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

At least no-one is threatening to burn me today, I guess thats something!
hmm, I also have the company of my Mother in law from Sunday onwards, so what I lose now in figures, i shall make up for then! I need something to keep me sane!
Who threatened to burn you? I think I was advocating science to prevent burning of witches. Or was it using science to detect Witches more accuratley to burn them?

Whats your latest spell Pollyana?
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:38 am
Home and Happy

Someone - think it was Paul - jumped up quickly and joined in. All witch's panic at the mention of the word "burning" anyway!

Latest spell?

Hubble Bubble, parcels of trouble,
Conveyer belt jammed and sacks full of rubble........

Now with a bit of luck I'll have a quiet evening while the bosses sort out the mess!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
we may have been when you posted that, but now your a couple ahead
What's also interesting is to see the average number of posts per day:
WBB around 9.5
PB around 18.5!!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 3:38 am
Home and Happy

And just to boost myself by one more before I leave to mis-sort the post......remember Trouser the Snake, my witch's familiar - well he had a few mates round for lunch today......

(the friends are now en route to Bristol to live with my sister's children!)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:08 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.