Wikiposts

PB was Right !!

Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by mr mover
Thats if she could ,pull her head out of her arse ,long enough to appreciate it, i think the inside of "HARRODS" holds more wonders for Dotty than , the outback........... MM
Another witty, useful post from MM.

Forum place for discussion, why dont you shove your personal attacks up YOUR ass and come out with something useful for once.

Whats your problem anyway, the moving business not doing as well as mine. Right little green eyed monster arn't you.

Now go back to pumping out Adelaide is wonderful so you can make a few moving dollars out of poor deluded immos. saddo.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:46 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
She was being sarcastic, tongue in cheek, what drugs do you want they are all here, shock horror aussies take drugs.

Dotty: I was also being sarcastic, tongue in cheek. I know Aussies take drugs. Guess my humour doesn't come across on a forum board. Soz.

Don't mean to sound mean but have you ever heard of a "chill pill"?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:05 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Vee
Dotty: I was also being sarcastic, tongue in cheek. I know Aussies take drugs. Guess my humour doesn't come across on a forum board. Soz.

Don't mean to sound mean but have you ever heard of a "chill pill"?
The mis-conception one?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Must have been behind a crappy camper. We never did less than 98 in ours - over that and it started to make a funny noise!
Vee, the hired ones and newer ones were motoring a bit, but the hippies must have been too spaced to care what speed they do, must say though the locals and most wagon drivers pulled over to the left so you could pass.

Camping actually appeals to me but its been a long time plus Donna is a bit claustophobic so maybe not good idea.

We will find some place to settle, after Bris etc, we may take a jolly to Florida and give that go, part of the appeal is that we dont have to settle anywhere.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:26 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by karawara88
part of the appeal is that we dont have to settle anywhere.

that does sound very appealing. Lucky you! Have fun. The life of a Nomad......there was a programme on when we were there a few years ago - Gray Nomads it was called (I am not suggesting that you and your missus are gray) and it was all about Aussies who were retired and how they would jump in their vans and travel the country. We actually met one couple who were featured on the programme. Sounds like a great way to lead your life I think.....for a retired person of course.

We found that it wasn't other camper vans that did our head's in...it was the road trains. Gawd those things are big.

V
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:11 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Megalania
The mis-conception one?

LOL - the one and only.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:20 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dotty
Yes renth, this forum is making me feel abnormal.

Like according to 99% of future detainees I am supposed to be in raptures everyday cause I have a few kangaroos chewing up me lawn, and in heaven cause the 100 metres of beach I can swim in is only just up the road.

Think living in London, Vancouver, etc spoilt me, I must need more out of life, I have a constant need for new brain stimulation and OZ bores the pants off me. Plus I know bloody well if I stuck pictures of my life in a pommie magazine people would be wetting themselves, however for me its very boring, so does that make me an ungrateful so and so or what

Perhaps I am not Aussie enough, most people we meet are on the hippy weed or valium, maybe I need something to kick the Life out of me! Pass some drugs please I need calming down
Why does australia bore then dotty? What did London have that oz can't provide? Is it the materialist in you beating your insides just dying to pop out?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

We found that it wasn't other camper vans that did our head's in...it was the road trains. Gawd those things are big.
Those guys have to be close on brain dead. !

Sounds like a great way to lead your life I think.....for a retired person of course.
We are far from retired but want to have fun with the money we have now, sort of having retirement 20 years early, only we will have to work when we are old and knackered. Actually I feel old and knackered now.