Wikiposts

PB was Right !!

Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking PB was Right !!

Just took a drive upto Monkey Mia (sh*t hole) went via Geraldton, niceish place and backward.

Kilbarry and national park very nice, the sort of place you dont want to leave.

Called in a few other places here and there dropped into the pinnacles a place you just have to visit because its awesome.

BUT 1300 miles of trees and bloody trees and more bloody trees plus keep to the speed limit 110 (66mph) and you will die of boredom before you get there. I may have broke limit once or twice. the wild flowers are nice though.

Also have decided that WA is home to ZZ top fan club, whats the long beards about.

Anyway back to Perth and have decided PB was right it really is the arse hole of the planet. !!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: PB was Right !!

ooops try again..

So you've noticed the ZZ Top connection too!!

Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

HI Ya Karawara
Yeah we went upto Kilbarri , stopped one nite , not alot there , but agree nice place , didnt go up any further , took to bloody long to get there !! My cousin lived in Geraldton , hated the place , had his car nicked off the drive 4 times , by the same guy !! It was enroute to the pub so he used to nick it on his way home. We did stop in guilderton , nice little place , stopped on a caravan park , really nice except at nite hoons used the carpark next door , couldnt sleep .
ZZ top , funny isnt it , saw loads of guys with the beard thing in joondalup today , really funny , yet they are young guys alot of them.
Karawara its not that bad surely , well thats what you used to tell me , when i wrote a bad thing about the place
Chin up , by the way wonder how PB is getting on ??
Joanne
Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:50 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Just get out of Perth and you'll be fine......

Aus has so much more to offer than one small city in the middle of nowhere.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karawara its not that bad surely , well thats what you used to tell me , when i wrote a bad thing about the place
For some its a really nice place and I would not put anyone down who loves it, just not for us. 1300 miles of nothing is just not my idea of fun.

Plan on bunging the car on the train and going across to Sydney then drive upto Bris end of Novemberish. We don't have to get work (it would be nice) so are free to roam. Anyone reccommend nice places to stay in Bris initial stay for 3 months.

Also not only ZZ top land, but hippyville, old buses and vw vans, stop off at just about every roadhouse or stock up with beer then drink there way across including the driver. Guess it makes the journey bearable.

Road trains - bloody hell. !!!!!

Last edited by karawara88; Sep 17th 2003 at 8:39 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by PeteY
Just get out of Perth and you'll be fine......

Aus has so much more to offer than one small city in the middle of nowhere.
Ummmmmm aren't you going to Townsville ??
Old Sep 17th 2003, 10:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

PB was Right !!

Oh god we'll never live it down now:scared:
Old Sep 17th 2003, 10:50 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Sunlover
Ummmmmm aren't you going to Townsville ??
Yes i am. But I love small towns in the middle of nowhere.

From Karawaras post its evident that he does'nt, so i was simply pointing out that there are parts of aus that are'nt so isolated.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Did you call it Killbarri as it nearly killed you or did you mean Kalbarri??
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you call it Killbarri as it nearly killed you or did you mean Kalbarri??
Thats the one, keyboard can't spell. Good to see someone is on the ball.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Do both of you feel the same about Perth?

Whisky
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

Karawara

If you've got the time then head on down south of Perth. Beats the north hands down.

You run out of the ZZ Tops at Busselton. Stay here but meander into Margaret River. Arty, surfy, hippy types here. Beaches and surf to write home about. Do the wineries & breweries.

If you haven't bought a vineyard by now, & it has huge potential, carry on down to Denmark, Pemberton & Albany.

Then bung the car on the train & follow your dream.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:46 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by karawara88
just not for us.
SNAP!!

Do you think the rest of Australia will be much different though? I had come to the conclusion that they use the word 'isolation' as a bit of an excuse to be so far behind.!?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Zebra4
Karawara

If you've got the time then head on down south of Perth. Beats the north hands down.

You run out of the ZZ Tops at Busselton. Stay here but meander into Margaret River. Arty, surfy, hippy types here. Beaches and surf to write home about. Do the wineries & breweries.

If you haven't bought a vineyard by now, & it has huge potential, carry on down to Denmark, Pemberton & Albany.

Then bung the car on the train & follow your dream.

I loved Denmark and Albany

Whisky
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:50 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Zebra4

follow your dream.
Whats your dream Zebra4?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.