PB and Perth weather

PB and Perth weather

Old May 25th 2003, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PB and Perth weather

Cant beleive PB moaning about the weather in Perth,
looks like a good English summer to me.
and it is autumn/winter in OZ right now.

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/ASXX/ASXX0089/index_f.html
Old May 25th 2003, 10:38 am
Just Joined

bungleberg is an unknown quantity at this point

lets face it have you ever heard the guy say a good thing about oz?
Old May 25th 2003, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been here 7 weeks and it has rained a bit!!

Today was 24 and untill thursday it is 26 degrees and very sunny!!

Can't be bad for winter!!
Old May 25th 2003, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PB and Perth weather

The weather has gone back to being divine again. Steady 21-25 degrees with non stop sunshine. We have been to Whiteman Park (awesome zoo where you can stroke koalas, wombats and kangaroos) on Saturday and the beach today despite the fact it is nearly winter. I love it here (though am slightly dreading the siummer as havent done that yet!!)
Old May 25th 2003, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Grub
The weather has gone back to being divine again. Steady 21-25 degrees with non stop sunshine. We have been to Whiteman Park (awesome zoo where you can stroke koalas, wombats and kangaroos) on Saturday and the beach today despite the fact it is nearly winter. I love it here (though am slightly dreading the siummer as havent done that yet!!)
Nic

dont worry mate - just use factor 80 and ule be fine

Old May 25th 2003, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by terryg
Nic

dont worry mate - just use factor 80 and ule be fine

Hi Terry,

It was way past my bed time, but had to keep up with the goss on this forum
Old May 26th 2003, 12:50 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stoney
Cant beleive PB moaning about the weather in Perth,
looks like a good English summer to me.
and it is autumn/winter in OZ right now.

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/ASXX/ASXX0089/index_f.html
How would you know what season it is ? keep on the medication .
It has been a good Autumn here but you have no idea about the wind factor in Perth 20C can feel like 10C in the UK.

Old May 26th 2003, 12:52 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grub
I would change you Mansion in Padbury bollocks try outdated hovel, you need help?
You have not even seen winter and spring yet?
It has been fine for a few days but no rain in the last week? you are off the planet.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 26th 2003 at 12:56 am.
Old May 26th 2003, 12:53 am
Banned

Originally posted by mandandbri
We have been here 7 weeks and it has rained a bit!!

Today was 24 and untill thursday it is 26 degrees and very sunny!!

Can't be bad for winter!!
Its not winter , you prat? , try first week in June.

Old May 26th 2003, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Hi Terry,

It was way past my bed time, but had to keep up with the goss on this forum

Hiya Scooby dooby Doo

Old May 26th 2003, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

They must breed wimps and whingers where PB comes from in the UK cos he seems to qualify on both counts.

:scared: :scared:
Old May 26th 2003, 1:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
They must breed wimps and whingers where PB comes from in the UK cos he seems to qualify on both counts.

:scared: :scared:
Still bleeding my tax dollars , easy life Pal when others keep you?
To hide out in some goverment rest home . proves how un wimp like you are?

Old May 26th 2003, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard

yes the sign of a wimp is that they moan about everything
Old May 26th 2003, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard

Aw so PB has roused himself from his week-end long boozeing binge. I'm sure we will get some right classicis, if his bleary eyes can see the keyboard without throwing up all over it.
Old May 26th 2003, 1:45 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Aw so PB has roused himself from his week-end long boozeing binge. I'm sure we will get some right classicis, if his bleary eyes can see the keyboard without throwing up all over it.
Well at lest I will doing something that will produce a little wealth for this useless country and you ?
Been rebooting lads , still throwing tax dollars at your fruitless labours?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.