PB, Dotty and Megalania

Wikiposts

PB, Dotty and Megalania

Old May 2nd 2003, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Ianha77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PB, Dotty and Megalania

Originally posted by hutchy
Is it just me but i am beginning to think these 3 are all the same people,similar posts at similar times,Pb is obviously not getting the response he wants so has to fall back on invisible friends who he makes up. Anyone agree?????Jan Hutchy
No. Don't agree and don't really care. All a load of B******s if you ask me. Lets just get back to using this forum for how it was intended, helping people to emigrate and settle in there new country. If someone posts a thread you take real offence to then ignore it! Look how many posts are going right now with all this bitching going on. Come on, Rise above it and ask the questions you want to ask. We all know that some people are here to post as much personal insults to get everyone wound up as they can,
sad thing is it is working!
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:12 am
Crocodile Member

Location: Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast. Crikey Terri, That's a BIG ONE!
Andy_Hanrahan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dotty, I don't think you've actually done anything that makes you worth banning from this site. You'll have to come of with some stronger material.

Unless of course you count a comment you made some time ago about the physical appearance of fellow shoppers in a Sunshine Coast Supermarket. I still haven't forgiven you for that one. I am heading for the Sunshine Coast. I hope I don't end up your next victim!

Andy

Is it just me but i am beginning to think these 3 are all the same people,similar posts at similar times,Pb is obviously not getting the response he wants so has to fall back on invisible friends who he makes up. Anyone agree?????Jan Hutchy
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

you are right Ian, we all know so no more posts about the failures, lets concentrate on our move to oz......Just had to have a word in....
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

you are right Ian, we all know so no more posts about the failures, lets concentrate on our move to oz......Just had to have a word in....

CHICKEN you wouldn't do it eh, anybody else a little braver.
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Andy_Hanrahan
Dotty, I don't think you've actually done anything that makes you worth banning from this site. You'll have to come of with some stronger material.

Unless of course you count a comment you made some time ago about the physical appearance of fellow shoppers in a Sunshine Coast Supermarket. I still haven't forgiven you for that one. I am heading for the Sunshine Coast. I hope I don't end up your next victim!

Andy
Just dont buy the shorts, singlet, forget to shower, shave, wash your hair, or shop in black dirty bare feet and I'm sure you will be fine. Keeping below 18 stone is also good, especially for women.

How was that.

Seriously which bit are you going to?
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:43 am
Crocodile Member

Hey - sounds like you've got me down to a tee. No - that was a joke!!

Hoping to move to Caloundra or thereabouts. I guess you're gonna tell me it sucks, right?

Old May 2nd 2003, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dotty
CHICKEN you wouldn't do it eh, anybody else a little braver.
You actually post some usefull stuff on here dotty. But another personal insult is the same as the rest.
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Andy_Hanrahan
Hey - sounds like you've got me down to a tee. No - that was a joke!!

Hoping to move to Caloundra or thereabouts. I guess you're gonna tell me it sucks, right?

No, caloundra is quite popular at the moment, house prices have gone up about 50% in the last year.

I think it has been mentioned here tho its a bit of a retirement spot, somebody actually said you get knocked over by electric wheelchairs and no it was not me. Plenty of young families there too now, mainly in the big housing estates, where you can get in under the $400 mark.

Best bit is the old 1960's style fish and chip shop down the end of Bulcock Beach. They write the orders on chip paper, charge you if you want a bit of lemon, can feed the family for $30. Great old shop.
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Ianha77
You actually post some usefull stuff on here dotty. But another personal insult is the same as the rest.

I guess suggesting that I am really a Transexual, posing under the name of PB and having three personalities was quite nice.

:scared:
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:02 pm
Crocodile Member

Yeah, I know about the "God's Waiting room" reputation, we were there last year. Hoping to get in on one of those estates, or build if we can get some land, but I know that's in pretty short supply at the moment. If prices go up another 50% in the next year, we might be priced out, but they seem to have levelled off a bit recently

No, caloundra is quite popular at the moment, house prices have gone up about 50% in the last year.

I think it has been mentioned here tho its a bit of a retirement spot, somebody actually said you get knocked over by electric wheelchairs and no it was not me. Plenty of young families there too now, mainly in the big housing estates, where you can get in under the $400 mark.

Best bit is the old 1960's style fish and chip shop down the end of Bulcock Beach. They write the orders on chip paper, charge you if you want a bit of lemon, can feed the family for $30. Great old shop.
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

I guess suggesting that I am really a Transexual, posing under the name of PB and having three personalities was quite nice.

:scared:
Sure if you are into that kinda thing. but taking you back to your last post, Can you really get good ole fish and chips in Aus. I remember a chipy in Tipton (Black country) They still do chips in dripping..... Tastes fantastic but puts on half a stone just looking at them!
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

They reckon at Bellevista, they had 30 names on each block, last weekend but all blocks under $138,000, which is V cheap for land here now. (Perhaps the fact it is under a aerodrome didn't help).

Couple of other estates there, around the $150 - $400 (land). Think it will go up a bit more yet but cant see another 50%.

Main problem is developers ride on the demand and just keep adding money to each stage that is released, people just pay, if they dont some other person will.
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fish and chips good. Fish from about $5 a piece. Chips are the frozen type usually with no vinegar available but you get used to them they are fine. Fresh seafood is good but quite expensive, like $30 a kilo for prawns then of course you throw most of it away once you peel them. Most areas have one chippie which is really popular just ask the locals.
Old May 2nd 2003, 1:06 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default The Confession

I am, we are: Dudley, Pankala, Thyacoleo, Megalania, AdamAnt; all Australian.

Sindy: "As you have such a low opinion of poms can you tell us of your genetic makeup?".
I actually find most Poms a nice enough lot as individuals. I do not blame them, much, that they, like most peoples, can not see beyond the cultural values of their ethnicity. I rail against narrowness of view. Oh, my race? Purest Anglo that ever was. No transported or other convicts in the family tree unfortunately.

Which brings me to the Stoney surprise:
Stoney: "One cannot be finally educated. Education is a process that goes on 'til death. The moment you see someone who knows he has found the one true way, and can call all others false, then you know you're in the company of an ignoramus."
It's rare and astonishingly amazing to find a person both open minded and prepared to act on limited knowledge.

kentcoast: "he's quite a bit older than his posts would suggest".
True but I'm slowly catching up to my physical age.

hutchy: "Let people make their own minds up".
You revolutionary! The Death of Capitalism, nay Western Civilization, nay All Civilization; start a Golden Age of Anarchy.

Andy_Hanrahan: "Pankala, who dissapeared from this site some time ago after a string of very nasty posts along the lines of "australia does not want you."
see para 1.

Ianha77: "Lets just get back to using this forum for how it was intended, helping people to emigrate and settle in there new country."
A commendable purposefulness but perhaps a single mindedness that is narrow?

hutchy: "we all know so no more posts about the failures"
The Charge of the Light Horse Brigade.

dotty: "Just dont buy the shorts, singlet, forget to shower, shave, wash your hair, or shop in black dirty bare feet and I'm sure you will be fine. Keeping below 18 stone is also good, especially for women."
You Do it MY way.

PB in absenture: "You're all a mob of bloody stupid dreamers what wouldn't know if their arse was on fire. I have a dream. I dream of England. My dream it the right dream, all other dreams are just worthless dreamers dreams."
I'll fight you on the beaches, I'll never surrender.

Last edited by Megalania; May 2nd 2003 at 3:45 pm.
Old May 2nd 2003, 1:27 pm
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Confession

Originally posted by Megalania

Which brings me to the Stoney surprise:
Stoney: "One cannot be finally educated. Education is a process that goes on 'til death. The moment you see someone who knows he has found the one true way, and can call all others false, then you know you're in the company of an ignoramus."
It's rare and astonishingly amazing to find a person both open minded and prepared to act on limited knowledge.

From personal experience, it would indeed be a surprise to find stoney acting in same-said manner he quotes...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.