Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PB, Dotty and Megalania

PB, Dotty and Megalania

Old May 3rd 2003, 9:23 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
I"ll put my money where my mouth is.

Why not set up one of your polls.

"Who would like Dotty to be banned from posting here"

Come on I dare you.
Dotty,
You get my vote as well your in the general location we're heading to and I find your posts mostly informative and well balanced. [Sh*t does that sound condescending?]
Seriously just because views on a particular subject are the opposite of what we want to hear they are not necessarily negative, more like factual. I like to hear both sides of the story/argument call it what you like. Your there I'm still here and happy to read what 's posted in the meantime.
Sean
PS
Megalania with every post you strengthen your governments case for wanting more skilled migrants.
Old May 3rd 2003, 11:25 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Confession

Originally posted by Megalania
I am, we are: Dudley, Pankala, Thyacoleo, Megalania, AdamAnt; all Australian.

Sindy: "As you have such a low opinion of poms can you tell us of your genetic makeup?".
I actually find most Poms a nice enough lot as individuals. I do not blame them, much, that they, like most peoples, can not see beyond the cultural values of their ethnicity. I rail against narrowness of view. Oh, my race? Purest Anglo that ever was. No transported or other convicts in the family tree unfortunately.

Which brings me to the Stoney surprise:
Stoney: "One cannot be finally educated. Education is a process that goes on 'til death. The moment you see someone who knows he has found the one true way, and can call all others false, then you know you're in the company of an ignoramus."
It's rare and astonishingly amazing to find a person both open minded and prepared to act on limited knowledge.

kentcoast: "he's quite a bit older than his posts would suggest".
True but I'm slowly catching up to my physical age.

hutchy: "Let people make their own minds up".
You revolutionary! The Death of Capitalism, nay Western Civilization, nay All Civilization; start a Golden Age of Anarchy.

Andy_Hanrahan: "Pankala, who dissapeared from this site some time ago after a string of very nasty posts along the lines of "australia does not want you."
see para 1.

Ianha77: "Lets just get back to using this forum for how it was intended, helping people to emigrate and settle in there new country."
A commendable purposefulness but perhaps a single mindedness that is narrow?

hutchy: "we all know so no more posts about the failures"
The Charge of the Light Horse Brigade.

dotty: "Just dont buy the shorts, singlet, forget to shower, shave, wash your hair, or shop in black dirty bare feet and I'm sure you will be fine. Keeping below 18 stone is also good, especially for women."
You Do it MY way.

PB in absenture: "You're all a mob of bloody stupid dreamers what wouldn't know if their arse was on fire. I have a dream. I dream of England. My dream it the right dream, all other dreams are just worthless dreamers dreams."
I'll fight you on the beaches, I'll never surrender.
Quite a funny b*stard aren't you! (Made me laugh, anyway.) And before anyone objects to language, you'll hear that particular expression every half hour on the radio in Aus.

Cheers - Don
Old May 3rd 2003, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

"Who would like Dotty to be banned from posting here"

in reply to that, no.
keep on posting dotty.
Old May 5th 2003, 2:36 am
Bilbo

Believe In Yourself

Oh you can be what you want to be
See what you want to see
Believe in yourself
Just believe in yourself
You can go where you want to go
Do what you want to do
Believe in yourself
Just believe in yourself
Oooh..

Some folks try to tell you
There are things you shouldn't do
That you're not strong enough
Or smart enough at all
But what seems right to them
Quite often might be wrong for you
So be sure you try to climb
Before you get to scared to fall

You can be what you want to be
Learn what you want to learn
Believe in yourself
Just believe in yourself
You can try what you need to try
No one should question why
Believe in yourself
Just believe in yourself
Oooh...

Folks may say you're different
That you've gone and lost your senses
But the world is yours to walk in
Go ahead and leap the fences
And you'll see
(And you'll see)
Believe in yourself
And the world belongs to you and me
You and me
And the world belongs to you and me

Old May 5th 2003, 5:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PB, Dotty and Megalania

Originally posted by hutchy
Is it just me but i am beginning to think these 3 are all the same people,similar posts at similar times,Pb is obviously not getting the response he wants so has to fall back on invisible friends who he makes up. Anyone agree?????Jan Hutchy
What an insight all people than have views that you can digest must be the same person as to be objective is unheard of in Australia .
You will indeed make a great new Australian the land of the clueless awaits.