Paying shippers

Old Nov 22nd 2003, 11:08 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Question Paying shippers

Is it normal to have to pay the shippers in full 7 days in advance of them coming. That what ours has requested we do, just thought it was a bit cheeky really.
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Jeannie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paying shippers

Originally posted by sky
Is it normal to have to pay the shippers in full 7 days in advance of them coming. That what ours has requested we do, just thought it was a bit cheeky really.
Hi Sky,
We sent our stuff with John Mason and they needed paid a week beforehand. I think it's fairly common, but not sure.
Jeannie
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

cruisey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paying shippers

Originally posted by Jeannie1
Hi Sky,
We sent our stuff with John Mason and they needed paid a week beforehand. I think it's fairly common, but not sure.
Jeannie
Our quote from PSS says the same. Just hope our house sale doesn't fall through after we've paid them....
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 4:10 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

You have made me feel a lot better thanks for the replies
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Our quote from PSS also gives the option of invoicing on completion
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Ben.M is an unknown quantity at this point

I had PSS in on Friday and haven't paid them a penny yet! They are going to give me the total on Monday and I'll send them a cheque before leaving.

Ben
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 7:27 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

we had a guy in from GB Liners on Friday and he said they would expect payment in full 14 days before they come to pack up. Thank crunchy for mastercard! Hopefully nothing goes wrong with the house sale after that as we are only due to complete two weeks later. I also thought it was more than a little cheeky though!