Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Paying back overdraft

Paying back overdraft

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:46 am
Coogee Rocks

Default Paying back overdraft

my UK bank are not happy..I need to send them some money to pay of an overdraft. I was thinking an international money order to my parents and then get them to pay it off.. any other ideas?

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:53 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paying back overdraft

Originally Posted by Coogee Rocks
my UK bank are not happy..I need to send them some money to pay of an overdraft. I was thinking an international money order to my parents and then get them to pay it off.. any other ideas?
www.tranzfers.com will do it for 7 pounds , reasonable exchange rate, all on line, you send them the money from your aussie account using bpay or something similar , you execute the trade, and they'll deposit it in the banks account (your account in uk) within about 24hrs. You specify the sort-code and account number and a reference for the UK target account on your online profile. I think 7 quid will be cheaper than sorting out a money order.

If you want to register do me a favour and use my referral id - I use them tons very regularly, they're so easy to register with , and they are safe and reliable. Lots of other people on here use them. Its all online so you're in control.

You can elect to let them transfer it at the current exchange rate or you can chose when to execute the trade which means you can load the money into their system and be ready - then watch the market or decide when to trade -execute the trade online and the money is fired off ot theUK beneficiary in 24hrs.

http://www.tranzfers.com/refer.asp?r=ijcollins <<this link to give me brownie points.

www.tranzfers.com << orthis link if you dont want to give me brownie points.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:24 am
Coogee Rocks

Originally Posted by spalen
www.tranzfers.com will do it for 7 pounds , reasonable exchange rate, all on line, you send them the money from your aussie account using bpay or something similar , you execute the trade, and they'll deposit it in the banks account (your account in uk) within about 24hrs. You specify the sort-code and account number and a reference for the UK target account on your online profile. I think 7 quid will be cheaper than sorting out a money order.

If you want to register do me a favour and use my referral id - I use them tons very regularly, they're so easy to register with , and they are safe and reliable. Lots of other people on here use them. Its all online so you're in control.

You can elect to let them transfer it at the current exchange rate or you can chose when to execute the trade which means you can load the money into their system and be ready - then watch the market or decide when to trade -execute the trade online and the money is fired off ot theUK beneficiary in 24hrs.

http://www.tranzfers.com/refer.asp?r=ijcollins <<this link to give me brownie points.

www.tranzfers.com << orthis link if you dont want to give me brownie points.
Ok you have brownie points, thank you..just gota sort out all the ID and then pay its nothing big amounts wise so I am not bothered about the exchange rate really.

Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:58 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coogee Rocks
Ok you have brownie points, thank you..just gota sort out all the ID and then pay its nothing big amounts wise so I am not bothered about the exchange rate really.
thanks -any q's ask me in PM.