Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pay As You Go (SIM Only) in Brisbane

Pay As You Go (SIM Only) in Brisbane

Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice
Default Pay As You Go (SIM Only) in Brisbane

I am after a pay as you go (SIM only) when in Brisbane in August.
I will be making a lot of local calls so taking an unlocked mobile with me.

Anyone had experiences of good deals?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:37 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: Pay As You Go (SIM Only) in Brisbane

Originally Posted by No Dramas

Thanks in advance.
When I went over to Oz in August 06 I bought a PAYG sim from ebay for vodafone (OZ) it was great to have before I went as I could give out the number to family in the UK before I went and all I had to do on arrival was top it up. Cost me about £10 for the sim I think.

Allan
Old Jun 6th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by allankate
When I went over to Oz in August 06 I bought a PAYG sim from ebay for vodafone (OZ) it was great to have before I went as I could give out the number to family in the UK before I went and all I had to do on arrival was top it up. Cost me about £10 for the sim I think.

Allan
you can get these SIMs from ebay for about £9, and activate them before you go.

We got ours from experamentalist who I can say is a good ebayer.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 7:31 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by No Dramas

Thanks in advance.
when I went to Melbourne at christmas I got a vodafone sim on cap 30 worked fine and was more than enough credit to last me the month without another top up and I used it to call and text back to the uk as well. cost me $40 ($10 for the sim $30 for the cap and gave me something like $80 of calls)
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice

Thanks Everyone.

Never thought to look on ebay for Australian SIM's.

Is there anything that can't be brought on eBay??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Australian-Vod...2em118Q2el1247
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:10 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Just buy one from any supermarket..Vodafone $2...about 80p