Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pauline handsome

pauline handsome

Old Aug 24th 2003, 10:29 am
Just Joined

kieronjp3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pauline handsome

So, the plastic fascist gets herself locked up and half of queensland jumps on the bandwagon and says let the poor woman out.
Unbeleivable. If this was some left wing polly or abo inside for fraud they'd be laughing like mad. For some strange reason people think this nasty bitch is misunderstood, a victim of some leftwing conspiracy, a good old true blue aussie or whatever.
Her family says that she's a victim of the media. Are they effing joking or what. The courier "daily mail" has been so far up her jacksy for fear of upsetting their right wing readers its embarressing. The only paper in oz that i have seen do the right thing and taken the p*ss right out of the retarded half woman is the age. Now dont get me wrong, i think the amount of time she got was excessive but wasnt that one of her major campaining issues. Punishment not rehabilitation.
I think the only sensible thing to do to a person like her would be a short jail term and then community service in detention centres and aboriginal communities. And not to humiliate her either but so she perhaps finished her sentence with a bit of savvy and sympathy for these people she mouthed off about so much. I remember when i was first in oz i walked past the brisbane court as she was going in. This was about 18 months ago. She had this group of about 70 or 80 supporters outside cheering her and trying to lick her army boots and not one of them was under 50.
All the people ive met over here since with any sympathy for her policies are either the self made, wealthy, hobby farming, little jonny lovers or the halfwit get the gooks out minority who dont even know what her policies really are.
This woman is a joke. She will always be a joke. Her family and supporters are a joke. The right wing press of this country are a joke and i wish they'd just let the bitch out and ban her from getting involved in any future political discussion before the above mentioned halfwits start some new ultra right movement.
Australia really needs to move on. It is a great country with so much to offer the world if only it gets over this paranoia about outsiders wanting what they have. Let us pray for a speedy end to the constant tiring coverage in the papers, tv etc.....
Old Aug 24th 2003, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

mikel is an unknown quantity at this point

Enlighten me please, why is she a nasty bitch?
Is it because she has points of view/policys that you do not agree with.
She was jailed for Fraud, not policy.
Old Aug 24th 2003, 11:38 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: pauline handsome

Originally posted by kieronjp3
So, the plastic fascist gets herself locked up and half of queensland jumps on the bandwagon and says let the poor woman out.
Unbeleivable. If this was some left wing polly or abo inside for fraud they'd be laughing like mad. For some strange reason people think this nasty bitch is misunderstood, a victim of some leftwing conspiracy, a good old true blue aussie or whatever.
Her family says that she's a victim of the media. Are they effing joking or what. The courier "daily mail" has been so far up her jacksy for fear of upsetting their right wing readers its embarressing. The only paper in oz that i have seen do the right thing and taken the p*ss right out of the retarded half woman is the age. Now dont get me wrong, i think the amount of time she got was excessive but wasnt that one of her major campaining issues. Punishment not rehabilitation.
I think the only sensible thing to do to a person like her would be a short jail term and then community service in detention centres and aboriginal communities. And not to humiliate her either but so she perhaps finished her sentence with a bit of savvy and sympathy for these people she mouthed off about so much. I remember when i was first in oz i walked past the brisbane court as she was going in. This was about 18 months ago. She had this group of about 70 or 80 supporters outside cheering her and trying to lick her army boots and not one of them was under 50.
All the people ive met over here since with any sympathy for her policies are either the self made, wealthy, hobby farming, little jonny lovers or the halfwit get the gooks out minority who dont even know what her policies really are.
This woman is a joke. She will always be a joke. Her family and supporters are a joke. The right wing press of this country are a joke and i wish they'd just let the bitch out and ban her from getting involved in any future political discussion before the above mentioned halfwits start some new ultra right movement.
Australia really needs to move on. It is a great country with so much to offer the world if only it gets over this paranoia about outsiders wanting what they have. Let us pray for a speedy end to the constant tiring coverage in the papers, tv etc.....
Tried asking Australians if they want outsiders? Are you one trying to get in so you can turn and man the Barricades?
Old Aug 24th 2003, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

mikel is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry mate, already in!!!